mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
What does the icon mean? I know there is one with a shield/dice meaning you can't use dice, but what does just a plain shield mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
What does the icon mean? I know there is one with a shield/dice meaning you can't use dice, but what does just a plain shield mean?

I can't remember which cards is it. Is the icon depicted in the middle-bottom?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
IIRC, they both mean the same thing... they're just icons from different editions. Tao dice have no effect on THAT ghost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
IIRC, they both mean the same thing... they're just icons from different editions. Tao dice have no effect on THAT ghost.

Some cards in my game have a shield with dice. Some have a shield without dice. I'd say it is a printing error if anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge

When they changed the icon, one of the cards was not changed by accident. They mean the same thing.

(I think its only one)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
r0t1 prata
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both meant the same thing, immunity from dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rajae aree
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So being that it is on the middle stone does that mean its only active on that players turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rajae aree
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bernardoZ7 wrote:
max5terling wrote:
So being that it is on the middle stone does that mean its only active on that players turn?

No, it means it's not a one-time effect that occurs when it's placed, as would be the case if it were on the left stone.

Thank you for the reply, it confuses me following the middle stone activation rule. So even though it says the middle stone activates on the players turn this effect is active when it is placed on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rajae aree
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
awww thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.