Incursion» Forums » General

Subject: How would you get "everything" from the kick-starter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dead Za
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Ok maybe I am thick-headed but also I am a kickstarter newb. I really like the style of the game and was curious as to how much you have to pledge to gain a complete playset? Not counting variant double board stuff or anything. Just that mythic full game. One reason I will never buy Zombicide is the completionist in me isnt willing to track down promo material so I dont want to miss out on Incursion!

What is throwing me off I suppose is the idea of some items being just unlocked to buy because of meeting stretch goals but yet not being included in your pledge. Maybe Im just tired and misreading things?

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Buckets o Blood gets you everything but the poster I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah for this campaign I just pledge for Buckets level and didn't add anything else, because it covers it all (except the poster as previously mentioned).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dead Za
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Thanks for the replies!

edit
So...I guess the "end of September" post wasnt quite the actual end of the month. Pledging seems closed now. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Kane
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
They'll tell you black is really white The moon is just the sun at night
badge
And when you walk in golden halls You get to keep the gold that falls It's Heaven and Hell
mbmbmbmbmb
If you email them direct you could probably still get in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
eyezayuh wrote:
Thanks for the replies!

edit
So...I guess the "end of September" post wasnt quite the actual end of the month. Pledging seems closed now. Oh well.

This was emailed out today.

If you missed out on the KS and want to make an initial pledge and can use a credit card: Send an email to sales@grindhousegames.com with the following subject line: “New pledge, credit card” and in the body of the email indicate your pledge amount and initial pledge level. We will create a $0 entry for you on Backerkit and then you simply go through the backerkit process. If you have multiple pledges simply add the additional pledges beyond your initial pledge level as an add-on. Please note that BoB has several pledge tiers based on swaps. Pay the amount with credit card via Backerkit.

If you missed out on the KS and want to make an initial pledge and use Paypal: Send an email to sales@grindhousegames.com with the following subject line: “New pledge, paypal” and in the body of the email indicate your pledge amount and initial pledge level. We will send you a paypal invoice and once paid will adjust the pledge amount creating an entry for you on Backerkit and then you simply go through the backerkit process. If you have multiple pledges simply add the additional pledges beyond your initial pledge level as an add-on. Please note that BoB has several pledge tiers based on swaps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian d
United States
California
flag msg tools
Go buckets and don't look back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr D S-N
United Kingdom
Chatham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am wondering if anything is missed from the BOB pledge, and what else I might need.

Are there any metal minis that do not have a plastic version in BOB?
(Edit: From what I've learned there isn't. The metal minis are;
Exclusive Gretel
Exclusive character pack (Hugo von X, Nigel, 2xAck Packers, Brigitte, Rosie)
Blitzhounds #1
Blitzhound #2
Bomberzombie sculpt #1
Bomberzombie scult #2
Drop Trooper Starter Pack
Drop Trooper Reinforcement Pack
And I believe all these are included as plastic in the BOB pledge?)

Are there any minis that a player might find he needs more of?

If I order any add ons, what would be good add ons to have more of? (Eg: extra zombies would be usable in certain circumstances, but extra "something" else would never get used as you already are getting max amount needed.)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I'm an Incursion nube (but looking to really get into this game big time), and I am a little confused with things such as;

what's metal, what's plastic and what's available as both (Edit: I believe I've worked this out above?),
what are the single exclusive character models (Edit: I believe these to be; Exclusive Gretel and Exclusive character pack [Hugo von X, Nigel, 2xAck Packers, Brigitte, Rosie]),
what the maximum numbers needed for minis are,
will I need the Event Card Deck (Edit: It's just a copy of the original on slightly better quality card),
Which model is Panzeraffe and would I need another (Edit: It's the massive monkey with a gun ),
Which model is Gracie and would I need another (Edit: It's the mech looking thing ),
do I need any extra Drohne's,
do I need any extra Any MI-13 models etc

The fact that the Add Ons section doesn't have pictures might be confusing me too as it is obvious I seem to lack a lot of information regarding those. Maybe my brain is farting, one of those long quiet ones... (Edit: Updating to pledge manager 4.1 helps clarify a lot of things.)

It might be better to ask ~ What will I definitely not need

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.