Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vic Viper V
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) I don't believe it is mentioned in the rulebook, but it seems obvious. If a district is closed for a round due to an event card, I'm assuming the district inaccessible token is removed during the prep phase of the next round. Maybe add this as a step in the next edition?

2) There is a typo about the bonus cards during the auction phase. Shuffle and put under the action cards deck. I know this has been identified.

3) Expansion in the works? More mission, action, bonus or event cards? Not sure how else you could expand...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help. Will give it to Eggertspiele to add/ change.

We have some extra missions and a very small expansion... As most people agree, therez's not much room for huge expansions in a 3 hour game .
So maybe more missions in the future...so far, no news on that.

By the way, if anyone has a fun thought for action/ bonus or any other card..you can always PM me or Wolf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Roderiques
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about adding an ability or something to each of the clans as part of the expansion or adding clans (not players) as well with abilities. Just a thought. I know its not in the rule book that I can see but the merchant district where you can get 3 prestige for 9 coins. Can it be done multiple times on same turn. Getting 6 prestige for 18 coins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the ideas.
Concerning the buying points: you can do one action for each meeple.
So not paying 18 with one meeple. But if you have two meeples, it's possible to buy points twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.