Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derrick Siegmund
Netherlands
Heemskerk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered the 3 expansions from EagleGames, but unfortunately these were not delivered (it has been about 7 weeks now).
So hoping for a solution I mailed Eagle/Gryphon Games a couple of weeks a go and got a reply... once...

Since then I have sent multiple mails, but I feel like I am just being ignored. Hopefully I can get some attention here on BGG: anyone else having the same experience?

I am really frustrated and angry, because I consider this to be borderline theft (if I would get a polite answer, I would probably feel different...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean mclaren
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the game expansions a few months ago and I received them within about a week.I was really happy with the service.Sorry you are having bad luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Fantastiqa to Discussing Retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Burbidge
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've emailed them three times in the last few months about various issues and have never heard back about any of them. That, and how terrible railways express was,made me decide not to support any of their kickstarters in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed them 10 days ago and they never responded. I think you are on your own.

EDIT -- Please be advised that my request was handled. I appreciate the response. Thank you Eagle Games. I won't remove the initial post because nothing would make sense if I did that. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Which email address are you using when you contact them? I've had luck with customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kengi wrote:
Which email address are you using when you contact them? I've had luck with customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com in the past.

Or here, on BGG:

Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am the newly minted VP Marketing and Public Relations for Eagle-Gryphon Games. I have been following up with the warehouse on the three issues mentioned in this thread.

In Derrick's case, my understanding is that USPS in Netherlands lost his package. We only received the first email from Derrick about this problem this past Friday. (I do not know what happened to any previous emails he sent as we do not have a record of them). On Friday, in response to Derrick's latest email, our warehouse put out a track to our USPS and made a few calls to try and find the package. With no luck there, we then made the decision to have our distribution point in Netherlands send a replacement. An email was sent to Derrick this morning to confirm delivery method.

In Jay's case, there was an oversight. I won't go into the details, but his request should have been handled on 9/18. The warehouse is taking care of this today (replacement disks).

In Greg's case, we do not have a record of his emails. I will PM Greg to follow up.

Having been in customer service for over 25 years, I know how difficult it can be, especially for a small staff, to get everything right every time. However, I can assure you we will do our best to make it 100%.

Some tips on what YOU can do to make things go more smoothly if you ever do have a problem.

The correct email address for our customer service is customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com.

It is a good practice to check your spam folders to be sure any replies were not caught there. I had that happen to me recently. It is a common occurrence.

Please be sure all the information you provide is complete and correct. Be specific on what you need.

If earned, please give companies the benefit of the doubt. Believe me, every company knows it is in their best interest to take care of their customers. And yet, sometimes, even with the best intent, some things go awry. Please work with us to resolve your issue first.

Thank you for your support or our games!
Ralph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Siegmund
Netherlands
Heemskerk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed I received an answer now and for me this issue is solved. I also don't know what happened to prior mails, but am glad that I have had a response

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Burbidge
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After posting here I got a very quick response, which I appreciate. They seem or have no record of the three prior email I had sent, though in each case I had received an auto response from them. Appreciate the help, even if it was a month later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Derrick, Jay and Greg,

Thank you for your updates! I am happy we were able to address your issues.

Thank you all for playing our games!

Ralph

Note to Greg: We did find your emails, there was an oversight on our end which has been corrected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.