Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shayne Richards
Australia
Mittagong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I am contemplating interest in CG fans from Australia, to see if it's worthy to organise a Columbia games day in Australia somewhere around Sydney, and if others take it up in other states. Basically a game day or weekend where competition games are run, maybe some lectures and discussion on all things CG. If there are a few people interested email me at shaynerichards72@bigpond.com and I will see if it's worthwhile, maybe contact CG to see if they want to contribute or offer a prize etc. Aiming to make it free, or at worst small fee to cover venue etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Bart
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good, especially the gaming side and opportunity to meet others with an interest in these games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mooney
Australia
Mooloolaba
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey friends
I'd be interested in this - though I'm in Melbourne with due notice I'd be happy to fly up (preferably not during school holidays or other expensive periods).
Would I need to bring games along? Accommodation wise does anyone have a spare room - or can cheap accommodation be located near the tourney venue? I've never been to Sydney but have read transport is very different to Melbs as Sydney is so massive!
I'm a student so money is what it is. Any chance to meet like minded gamers of CG's excellent lines (I only have HotS at this stage but would buy more if required)

As a smoker, also, any venue like an RSL or a private venue (better yet if it has a bar!) would close the deal for me - though by no means a deal killer if unavailable - I can just skip outside for a quick one between games, no harm done!

You can reach me at stevothedivo@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odious Maximus
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy Shane. I'd come if you organised this. I can also send a shout out to some of the Wollongong guys I game with too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.