Blue Moon Legends» Forums » General

Subject: Buka art speculation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tanausú Alayón
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the original game the buka deck was the only one that had duplicate art. And in one case it just seemed unnecessary. Five cards with the exact same art depicting five different characters. The solution is obvious, cut that artwork in five and get one character per card, don't even need new art. Anyone think they'd possibly do this for this version? Maybe that'll make it too zoomed in though, I don't know

I just love the buka deck, the playstyle, the theme, the art, but that little detail always sort of bugged me, since every other deck consists of unique cards. Also it's mostly the BP cards that bothered me, there are two ships that share art as well, but I can live with one duplicate, and in the case of the BP cards the solution would be costless.

And if they don't change it, the fact that they're reprinting this and making everything available in one box is awesome enough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobbyme wrote:
In the original game the buka deck was the only one that had duplicate art. And in one case it just seemed unnecessary. Five cards with the exact same art depicting five different characters. The solution is obvious, cut that artwork in five and get one character per card, don't even need new art. Anyone think they'd possibly do this for this version? Maybe that'll make it too zoomed in though, I don't know

I just love the buka deck, the playstyle, the theme, the art, but that little detail always sort of bugged me, since every other deck consists of unique cards. Also it's mostly the BP cards that bothered me, there are two ships that share art as well, but I can live with one duplicate, and in the case of the BP cards the solution would be costless.

And if they don't change it, the fact that they're reprinting this and making everything available in one box is awesome enough!

Nobody commented on this when you first posted it, but I made a note of it.

i read your suggestion, thought interesting, but too late. I have here (as I said to myself at the time) a complete set of all the new cards, and … hang on a minute, they've done exactly that.

So when you get to see those cards, no, I'm afraid you can't claim credit for making the suggestion and having it acted on. But you can say that you and someone at FFG were brilliant minds thinking alike.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanausú Alayón
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YES! Thanks a million for the info! This reprint just keeps getting better, everything in one box, and the buka just got even more awesome than they already were. Thanks again! I`m really glad that they thought about that little detail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.