Subject: Confusion, the restaurant... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Bob742
msg tools
War is a Racket - Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler d
mbmbmb
For all who like the spy theme...

If you ever visit Milwaukee, Wisconsin, there is a spy themed restaurant in which you have to figure out how to activate the secret passage to get in - and another to get out!! It is filled with spy themed paraphernalia, including a wall-sized version of that disappearing person game using three pieces of paper - switch the top two and one disappears.
http://www.safe-house.com/

Don't know anyone who owns or works there.
Nor do I even live in Milwaukee, but I do own Confusion & I've eaten there twice and thought I'd share.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a great place!

The International Spy Museum in Washington, DC is another very cool spy-themed place. And, they have purchased this game from us for sale in their Spy Shop on premises...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bob742
msg tools
War is a Racket - Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler d
mbmbmb
...and if &/or when you get bored with 007 novels & movies one can move on to the real thing.

History Prof Alfred McCoy at University of Wisconsin Madison usually teaches a course on the CIA & such. From his bio page http://history.wisc.edu/people/faculty/mccoy.htm
you can read his course syllabi which contain the required readings for his courses. Current semester course of interest here is "CIA Covert Warfare and Conduct of US Foreign Policy" Graduate course for 2013
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.