Subject: The Raft rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you have the raft, it can be used to retrieve previously discarded shipwreck cards. If you choose this option, do you get to look through the discards and choose them, or is it random?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
random_numbers wrote:
I think it might be random. Card 81, which I think is the one you refer to, either brings in cards from the deck (which will be random), or from the discard pile, but the card does not say how they are selected. The only other card I have to go on is 87, which allows a random player to receive a random object from the discards.

Thanks! I did see card 87, and that was the only help I found to come up with a guide. So I would play it with the random option. Thematically, you already searched the wreckage, however. So you know what was there, and presumably where it was on the island. I could see an argument to support either way. I think I like the random option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.