BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Do It Yourself

Subject: Some thing replace the bag rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there something replace the bag (think about "Ra")?
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/947267/ra (sorry i don't know how to post an image on here).
I intent to made a box that have cloth cover on it... but i don't know how to do
Please help, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
Click "Insert Geek Image" and enter the number after ..../image/
In this case, 947267.

Or manually enter in "ImageID=947267" in square brackets [].

If you quote my reply you can see the it as is.

You can use any cloth bag. These might work. I don't know if they are large enough or not.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A box isn't as good at shuffling what's in it as a bag. RA just needs a bigger bag. And to get rid of that insert, which seems to have dictated that size bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kale
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I reiterate. This is Sparta!
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="black white"]Is there something replace the bag (think about "Ra")?
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/947267/ra (sorry i don't know how to post an image on here).
I intent to made a box that have cloth cover on it... but i don't know how to do
Please help, thanks![/]

Sometimes I use a cup instead of a bag. Works great as long as the person pulling can refrain from looking in the cup!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lankyb wrote:
Click "Insert Geek Image" and enter the number after ..../image/
In this case, 947267.

Or manually enter in "ImageID=947267" in square brackets [].

If you quote my reply you can see the it as is.

You can use any cloth bag. These might work. I don't know if they are large enough or not.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thanks, i don't have any problem with Ra bag, that's just an example. I just try to find another way to replace bag.
My design use two bag, i feel it's very inconvenient...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boanerges wrote:

Sometimes I use a cup instead of a bag. Works great as long as the person pulling can refrain from looking in the cup!

That's good way, but i am designing a game, i can use that way in prototype phase. But i can't pulish a game with a cup and force people to refrain from looking in!

Is there any other ways?

My game is something that you draw a chit form a bag, then you draw from other bag... I think that a small box or something like a cup can work, but how to make it?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just use two different colored bags
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam Houston wrote:
Just use two different colored bags

That's no problem. It inconvenient because: take a bag, draw chits, then take other bag, then draw chits... too many actions! Sorry but i can't say what my game is.
Again, i feel a cup resolve problem, is there any instruction to make a cup with cloth cover on it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rational Moderate
United States
Mountainside
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
How about you take a cup, place it in a bag, and then either use some nice rubber bands (not office supply ones, but some nice sturdy ones) or some nice rope/ribbon/whatnot and place that on top of the bag to hold it in place around the cup. That way you can tell whether or not it is what you are looking for.

Later on, if you like how that works, either glue the bag to the cup or drill some holes in the cup and the bag and bolt them together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.