J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ddas01 wrote:
Hello, first time poster...

We had a couple of questions the other day concerning LNOE and the Burn it to the Ground scenario.

(1) The rulebook says zombies could never spawn from inside the Manor House, but in this scenario there are 4 spawn pits in the center of the Manor. Does this mean the zombies could spawn from inside the Manor in this case?

(2) Assuming zombies could spawn from the pits inside, does the spawn pit still continue to be used after it has been dowsed with gasoline or does the gasoline stop the pit from being a working spawn point?

I don't have the scenario in front of me, so I'm unsure about the second question. But the first question is one of those cases where the scenario rules over-ride the standard rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ddas01 wrote:
Anyone else know if the pits stop functioning once gasoline has been spilled on them?

If there is no rule on this, then you have to assume the default rule still applies. I also don't have the scenario text handy, but I'm assuming it doesn't say anything about whether the pit stops working. In that case, I'd play that the pit DOES continue to function, since there is no rule against it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.