Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I just bought the 30th Anniversary edition and it is missing a beach tile, I have 15 instead of 16. I sent a request to Stronghold games already. I just want to know what I should expect when/if Stronghold responds.

I have 8 red tiles - 1 whale, 1 sea monster, 1 shark, 1 shark X'd out, 2 boats and 2 dolphin tiles.
The 7 green tiles are - 3 shark, 3 whales and 1 boat tile.

What am I missing? How long should I give Stronghold before sending them another request? I really want to play this with my nieces, and probably still can, but I feel like it's not the full game...

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course we'll respond. In fact, I this looks familiar, so we may have already done so.

Regardless, in brief:
- you should have 16 Beach, 16 Forest, 8 Mountain tiles
- determine which of these types you do not have.
- send us the list of the ones of this type that you DO have.
- we will then figure out which one you do not have and send it to you.

Alternately, you can look in the FILES section here, as there is a "Tile List" for Survive, and determine the exact tile you are missing, and let us know that. That will save us time and get you the missing tile soon.

Finally, please send this information to our customer service email account, and not in reply to this. I just happen to see this, so wanted to reply to you quickly.

All customer service inquires must go to: info@strongholdgames.com

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

[edit: corrected tile count]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for responding Stephen, I'll have to wait until I get home to check out the pieces. I think you meant to say there are 16 pieces each, not 15 Forest tiles though.

I found "a Tile List" file, but not sure if it's the one you're talking about. I'll use it tonight.

Thanks again, and will send an email ASAP. Can't wait to play the game.

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, 16 Forest. I corrected the post above, for posterity.

Email me what you don't have, and we'll get it out to you.

BTW, you *can* play the game now, as is. You simply will have 1 less turn in the game. In case you are dying to "Survive" sooner...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have just sent the email off.

Thank you for being so responsive Stephen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to say that Stronghold Games have a GREAT Customer Service. Early this year I request a damage boat and a Sea Serpent, They are super cool and send to me replacement pieces (i live in Brazil) at no cost!

they're awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you Stephen! I just received the tile in the mail yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Obrien
Canada
Halifax
flag msg tools
mbmb
hello!

I just bought this game second hand. the 1982 version. its missing 2 tiles. Im thinking of making some new ones, but I just cant find a list of what should be written on the backs of the mountian/forest/beach tiles? is there a list of what should be on the back of each, then i will know what specific tiles im missing, Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collis Jeppesen
United States
New Windsor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nathanobrien wrote:
hello!

I just bought this game second hand. the 1982 version. its missing 2 tiles. Im thinking of making some new ones, but I just cant find a list of what should be written on the backs of the mountian/forest/beach tiles? is there a list of what should be on the back of each, then i will know what specific tiles im missing, Thanks

Same question. I have the 30 year anniversary edition and realized I'm missing a beach tile. Not sure what is supposed to be on the back of the missing beach tile as I haven't found a list of what all the beach tiles you are supposed to have in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.