Ben G
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

For those interested in game design, mechanics, theory and the business that supports all this - I'm launching something new today through Google Plus Communities.

Game School.

I'm looking to turn this into a central point for information and discussion about board and card game design. It's clean, easy to use and easy to search through.

Links to outside sources (your blog, her blog, his blog, that game company, here at BGG, etc.) are encouraged. Ideas and snippets for a theme or mechanic - great! Where to find free fonts or public domain artwork - wonderful! A sample spreadsheet that shows the distribution of cards and powers in a deck building game? Love it!

If you serious about game design or just a dabbler, I hope you'll stop by and help me build this place while we're all learning a lot more about the hobby we love and perhaps getting some great new games built and published while we're at it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Markham
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought THIS was a central point for discussion about board and card game design?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jozsh J.
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
More resources and information. Awesome. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.