5 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Interest in S.E. Michigan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
redleader 19

Michigan
msg tools
I'm looking for people that are interested in playing not just in the OP event, but in general. I play at Fun 4 All in Ann Arbor, with a few others.

We are trying to keep the OP event running for month 2 as we had a very small turn out for the first month, and they aren't keen on continuing.
Anyone that wants to learn to play as well is welcome on Thursday at 6pm.

Come on out!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Dogg Rulzz
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I feel your pain. I'm up in Port Huron, Mi. and trying to get Attack Wing going at my FLGS. Not having much luck. I don't have Transport to make it down to your group but if your ever in my neck of the woods.

I'm running the OP1 eveent this saturday at www.coolcitygames.com and an X-wing tournament the following Saturday 5 October.

There is another group playing out of RIW hobbies which is in your area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguin Bonaparte
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, RIW is doing Attack Wing? I asked when I was there for an X-wing event a while back and didn't hear anything. Are they going to put it up on the WizKids event system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Dogg Rulzz
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
my bad...they may only be X-wing. Sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguin Bonaparte
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that was over a month ago I asked. Did you see people playing or hear something recent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.