Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ken bethea
United States
Dallas
TEXAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All I have is the core set but was thinking of buying either 2 packs or the Deluxe. Anyone have any opinion on which would be the most fun? I may not buy any more, depending on how much I play. This is also totally fun, not tourny play.

thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Edge Deluxe box would maybe be the better buy I think if you only have the Core set so far. There's some really fun/iconic stuff in there like the Falcon, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Jabba the Hutt, etc, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Law
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
If you're just playing the pre-built decks from the core set, the deluxe expansion adds two whole new factions and decks. I would think that would be better in your situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to say the second purchase for a new player should be a second Core. Now I'm pretty convinced (as others are) that Edge of Darkness should be your second purchase. Solid stuff in there, a fantastic set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deluxe over two of the Hoth packs, since it opens up two more factions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ken bethea
United States
Dallas
TEXAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome thanks guys. That was just what I wanted to hear. New factions to play and actually probably a bit cheaper per card since it's a deluxe set. Ordering now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.