Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forts – TEC says a Fort adds 3 to the defenders strength, but 18.4 says “The Fort when alone or stacked with a friendly unit has an inherent defense of two.” The example also says it adds two So apparently, that’s an error on the TEC, correct?

Ports – Danny’s clarification and errata file says ports are cities for placing new units and tracing supply. The TEC shows that a defender in a city adds 1 to his defense but shows No Effect (NE) defending in a port. So for combat purposes a port is not a city (i.e. defender adds 0 to his strength), correct?

Turn Track – I haven’t checked every turn box for reinforcements yet, but I will, as there is at least one omission. The Turn 5 box should have a UK flag because they receive reinforcements that turn.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
friendc wrote:
Forts – TEC says a Fort adds 3 to the defenders strength, but 18.4 says “The Fort when alone or stacked with a friendly unit has an inherent defense of two.” The example also says it adds two So apparently, that’s an error on the TEC, correct?

Yes.

Quote:

Ports – Danny’s clarification and errata file says ports are cities for placing new units and tracing supply. The TEC shows that a defender in a city adds 1 to his defense but shows No Effect (NE) defending in a port. So for combat purposes a port is not a city (i.e. defender adds 0 to his strength), correct?

No, a port is a city. There is no additional effect for the port. (The city artwork was removed from ports as redundant, I'm guessing he left it on the CRT. The were both on the original map. The playtest components were all correct..)

Quote:

Turn Track – I haven’t checked every turn box for reinforcements yet, but I will, as there is at least one omission. The Turn 5 box should have a UK flag because they receive reinforcements that turn.
Chris

I'll look at that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Powers
United States
Triangle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are other reinforcement omissions on the turn track. I cannot remember them all, but the turns the Russian partisans arrive are not on the track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Danny! 'ppreciate the way you've been clearing things up for us so quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.