tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aurin r
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Custom boxes
Hi Valentin, those boxes are awesome, i am really happy you shared the pdf so we can make them ourselves!
https://app.box.com/s/yi6bhqg01cw1ka8cdhkh
(just fix "chinese" in the hindu temples

Maybe it is possible to make the printed parts a lid for a box, so it is more safe, should be easy to make the button, you could even add a general template for the box so it would be easy to fold and glue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jupklass Jupklass2
Spain
Pamplona
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
solsang wrote:

(just fix "chinese" in the hindu temples

Yes... I had to... the symbol is not mine the author told me that he will try to do it this weekend. As soon as i get it i will fix it.

solsang wrote:

Maybe it is possible to make the printed parts a lid for a box, so it is more safe, should be easy to make the button, you could even add a general template for the box so it would be easy to fold and glue

Thanks for the idea. I just update a new version with the box template.

this a picture of my custom catan big box (see this thread) with this custom boxes on it you can see i haden´t print the brow box yet for the same reason.

I open a post insted of upload it onto the files sections so i can get some feedback to make it better. Thank U so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jupklass Jupklass2
Spain
Pamplona
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixed and added brown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.