Hide
3 Posts

No Retreat! The Russian Front» Forums » Rules

Subject: number of attacks and counterblows rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Txin Txin
msg tools
Can i do for 4 voluntary attacks and then, the non-phasing declare , for example, 3 counterblows, which is in total, 7 atacks?

I thinck that the non-phasing player can put only 1 counterblow. is correct?

Greetings from Portugalete, basque contry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Txin wrote:
Can i do for 4 voluntary attacks and then, the non-phasing declare , for example, 3 counterblows, which is in total, 7 atacks?

I thinck that the non-phasing player can put only 1 counterblow. is correct?

Greetings from Portugalete, basque contry.
The non-phasing player could place up to five counterblows, if he/she has sufficient cards to spend (1 card for each counterblow).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player uses their own markers. So the phasing player places voluntary attacks using his own markers (normally a limit of 5) and then the nonphasing player places counterblow markers using his own markers (also normally a limit of 5). Sometimes there will be counterblow markers remaining on the map from the previous turn, which would affect these limits. But you can't prevent your opponent from declaring counterblows, just by placing a lot of attacks of your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.