Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hahah pun in the title cool

Just in case anyone from Wizkids is listening...my favorite ship of ALL TIME in the star trek universe is the future enterprise. I'd love to see a model at some point

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200512/tng-277-f...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a micromachine version of it if Wizkids doesn't make it:

Notice I took this shot before the Teensy-prise was out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite ship as well, but I'm not holding my breath as it still hasn't appeared in the Heroclix game. I bought the micro machines model and made a custom one for clix. It would be awesome to have one in Attack Wing someday.

I saved up and got myself one in Star Trek Online as well. I love that ship, Phaser Lance, Cloaking device and all, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Same. That's the one I want to see the most!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't seen it in their heroclix line, you probably won't ever see it. They're just using the same molds to save themselves money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
If you haven't seen it in their heroclix line, you probably won't ever see it. They're just using the same molds to save themselves money.

I am optimistic that 1 of 2 things will occur:

1) Attack Wing will outgrow Heroclix and thus warrant more models

2) There will be enough combined demand for both games that they will recognize the value of adding models that can kill two birds with one stone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap'n Ginger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
mbmbmbmbmb
dond80 wrote:
tlee33 wrote:

I am optimistic that 1 of 2 things will occur:

1) Attack Wing will outgrow Heroclix and thus warrant more models

2) There will be enough combined demand for both games that they will recognize the value of adding models that can kill two birds with one stone

There have been two "ships" announced that have not yet appeared in Tactics: the Hideki-class attack squadron and the Federation attack fighter squadron. There's also the Akorem/Bajoran starship (Month 6 prize), which is most likely coming out in some form in Tactics III, but we don't have absolute final confirmation yet.

I am thus also leaning towards optimism, for it is a green and pleasant land. With, y'know, starships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.