Subject: English cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angel Eye
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Can somebody help me with the cards in english ? I got the german version of the game and i cannot find a translation anywhere.

Thank You

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/222600/boomtown
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wyckyd
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have the German version, but I have played the English one. I think this is the translation:

Kartenhai = Cardshark (Play immediately. Each other player pays 4 money to the bank)
Dynamit = Dynamite (Play immediately. Remove target mine or saloon from the game)
Enteignung = Expropriation (Play immediately. Take a mine from another player. You must already own a mine of this color. If someone is the major of this town, you have to pay them)
Gouverneur = Governor (Place one of your majors on this card. This major's income is doubled. If you lose control of the major, this card is removed from play)
Raubueberfall = Hold up (Play immediately. Pick another player and choose a number between 2 and 12. Roll the dice. If you roll equal or higher to the number you chose, take money from the player equal to that number. If you roll lower, you get nothing)
Praeriepferd = Prairie Horse (You may discard this card to get second pick in a round)
Neue Ader = New Vein (Play this card on one of your mines: its production value is increased by three gold. This card will stay with the mine, when it is taken by another player)
Bar = Saloon (Mark the saloon with a color of your choice. Whenever a mine of that color produces, its owner pays you 2 money)
Bardamen = Saloon Girls (Play this card on one of your saloons. You now get 4 instead of 2)
Postkutsche-Ueberfall = Stagecoach robbery (Play immediately. Take 10 money from the bank)
Telegramm = Telegram. Or Telegraph? (Play this card to change on the dice of any player's production roll)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Eye
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you and Thank you for the quick reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.