Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun
United States
WOODLAND HILLS
California (CA)
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I'm an on again off again A&A addict. I have a massive collection years ago of AAM and WaS, which I traded off to get into Flames of War. Well, that did not work out as I simply had no one interested in playing or learning FoW in my area. So I tried to return to WaS last year and found that it was too expensive for me to get back into. So, I thought a better route would be to get back into AAM Set II. I like the models and the game is great for short scenarios. I would also be interested in any WaS Set 1 or 2 Minis

That being said, I'm trying to locate the content of two (2) Set II starter packs for my friend and I. Only need one (1) rule book and (1) set of maps. Definitely want the minis. I'm also looking for any GE, USA, UK, FR and USSR that I can get my hands on for 1939-45 to Eastern Front

For Trade I only have a bunch of Misc stuff ranging from Boardgames to Video Games:

Elder Sign - Board Game FFG

The One Ring - Roleplaying Game
Laketown Sourcebook - One Ring Game Supplement
Star Wars RPG: Beginner Box Set - FFG Edition

Skyrim - video game 360
Mass Effect 2 - video game 360
Fable III - video game 360
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - video game 360
Halo (original) - video game Xbox/360

sorry its such a mish-mash of crap, but I got to try, and hey, maybe someone want it! Thanks for all of your patience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.