Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas van Nieuwkasteele
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered Remember the Maine in 2010, when it was supposed to “soon be printed”, 3 years later I notice that some fellow games own the game.

Have sent about 10 emails to Avalanche press, asking when I would receive my copy. Alas Avalanche Press hasn’t had the decency to reply once.

Two other pre-orders I did receive, after pestering them weekly. The only reply I ever got was, “ Order sent”.

Instead of sending their weekly newsletter, it might be a better policy to just reply to emails.

Well I have decided to never buy anything from them again and my advice to fellow gamers never order anything from them direct.

Best wishes Thomas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stadel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AP's woes are long and well documented: they are still in business though the company has shrunk considerably, and customer service is virtually nil. I gave up on them too ... if I want one of their games, I go through a reseller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
A thousand yards...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomas, it should be on its way. Full discussion here. If pre-order collection is an issue for anyone else, let me know here or via Geekmail and I will see what my limited* powers can do.

-Jim

*No, I am not an employee of APL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas van Nieuwkasteele
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your help, I have within a day of posting my first message received confirmation that the game is sent.

Best Wishes,
Thomas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas van Nieuwkasteele
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jim,

Received the game today.

Thanks for all your help.

Looking forward to playing it.

Cheers Thomas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
A thousand yards...
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, hope you enjoy it! Feedback on the game / scenarios always welcome.

-Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.