Subject: are there different looking miniatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I recently got this game in a trade. Looks pretty cool. I came on here to look up more info on it and I came across a few images of pandas and gardeners in different poses.

In my version my gardener looks like he's raking the ground but I've seen picks of a gardener with his rake over his shoulder. I've also seen a panda carrying an umbrella too. Can these different miniatures be purchased?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want the Takenoko Panda with the Umbrella, but they don't sell it in America.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
There are two different editions with different poses for the gardener and panda. Most of the images on BGG are from the first edition, but it sounds like your miniatures are from the second edition. I also own the second edition and would have preferred the first edition versions, but I do not believe there is any way to get those other than to trade with another owner that has the first edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.