Subject: Scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Kaufmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

has anyone got scans of the additional scenarios from Broadside magazine or other sources?

Greetings,
Jens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Greenhalgh
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jens,

Hello! My name is Gary Greenhalgh and I live in upstate New York (about 600km northwest of NYC). I am a huge RN fan and possess some old Broadside issues and would be glad to scan and e-mail the scenarios if you are still interested in obtaining them. I would probably need a non-BGG e-mail address in order to send the scans as attachments, though. My private e-mail address is ghalgh@rochester.rr.com.

Gary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nils Stieglitz
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gary

Did Jens ever follow up on your offer? I would be extremely interested in getting my hands on these scenarios, since I am a big fan of Royal Navy (and one of Jens' former ftf opponents).

Cheers
Nils

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Musler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gary,

Like you I'm a huge fan but I only have a few Broadsides. Maybe we could swap scenarios. I have #14 & #15 if you don't...as well as some third party stuff and a couple I've done on my own. BTW, I live southeast of you in "downstate NY."

LMK,
- Brandon (bmusler@earthlink.net)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.