Popular Tags: [View All]
Mc Jarvis
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I speak to improve upon the cacophony.
badge
This heart is meant to convince you that I feel.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm tired of game companies packaging scaffolded versions of game rules (I'm looking at you, Through the Ages, City of Iron, etc). From now I insist all game companies have a rulebook called "Rulebook for People Who Can't Learn Things Good" and another rulebook called "Rulebook for Exceptionally Smart People Who Don't Want to Waste Their Time on a Watered Down Version of the Game." In this way I won't need to try and piece together how to play a game from two different versions of rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Dear God, yes.

I would never have learned TtA if a friend of mine hadn't taught me on BGO. No way I'm learning two progressively less correct versions of the rules, and doing a subsequent diff against each, just to get to the version I want to play.

yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'm reading the Maria rule book and it starts off with rule for the "simple game" before going onto the rules for the "expert game". I just want to learn the whole normal full game.
yukconcurred.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.