Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Albin
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've lost a Paramedic Bystander card. Does anyone know how I could get a replacement for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure had it and lost it or did it perhaps not come with your copy of Dark City?

If it's the latter and within 90 days of purchase, you can contact Legendary QA Customer Support at http://www.upperdeck.com/customer-care/Legendary_Deck_Buildi... and they'll hook you up with a replacement. You will need a copy (or PDF) of your receipt.

But if you had it and you lost it, then you're probably out of luck. You can ask them, but they probably won't help you.

Are you sure it's missing? Sometimes cards can stick together or get put in with the wrong cards....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Albin
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Darth, but no, I lost it all right. I did originally have the allotted four copies of the card, but now I have only three - and it's nowhere in the box (I dumped and re-sorted everything). Oh, well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
Nagred wrote:
Thanks, Darth, but no, I lost it all right. I did originally have the allotted four copies of the card, but now I have only three - and it's nowhere in the box (I dumped and re-sorted everything). Oh, well.

Relax, you did not loose it. Have a look at the rules - there is only THREE paramedics in the expansion, you are supposed to have eleven, not twelve new bystanders.... I fell into that "trap" as well.

I guess it is productiom reasons that you get 4-4-3 bystanders instead of 4-4-4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pixxel Wizzard
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha ha! Nice catch, Mixo!

That being said, one of my S.H.I.E.L.D. troopers is pretty tore up and it would be nice to have a way to replace it. Kem and Copag will replace any lost or damaged card for a nominal fee. Too bad Upper Deck won't do the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Albin
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, now I know better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a good experience with customer service this past weekend. I bought the expansion on Friday and on Sunday, one of the Bishop cards (Whatever the Cost) got damaged. I contacted UD Customer Service and said they'd send a courtesy replacement to me. That is awesome because they really didn't have to do that because the damage happened after i bought it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.