Popular Tags: [View All]
noodles
United States
greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

Some of the cards reference tokens that are not included in the game. Am I supposed to be using my own tokens or am I missing something?

The tokens referenced are:

wrath
banish
rage
forcefield
load
sink

In addition some cards say that the damage is "direct poison damage". What does that mean? How do you represent that?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look in the Codex under Tokens you will get your answer. They say to use anything (beads, coins, whatever) to represent them.

1 Direct damage means it take 1 damage (not reduced by armor). Poison is just the type of the damage (so if something is poison immune, it doesnt take damage)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noodles
United States
greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
If you look in the Codex under Tokens you will get your answer. They say to use anything (beads, coins, whatever) to represent them.

1 Direct damage means it take 1 damage (not reduced by armor). Poison is just the type of the damage (so if something is poison immune, it doesnt take damage)

So, would "direct poison damage" result in a poison counter being placed on the mage/creature?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.