flag msg tools
badge
mb
* Added Sasquatch v1 *
* Added King Hyperion v1 *
* Replaced King Hyperion v1 with v2 *
* Replaced Mimic, Blink and Morph with v2 *
* Formatted for Exiles Expansion *
* Added Timebroker, Alternate Heroes, Alternate X-Men, Vi-Locks, The Lizards, Weapon X (Exiles) Alpha, Rules *

Full expansion added to the file section
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/106143/exiles-expansion

These are my first attempt at custom cards for Legendary. Feedback appreciated. I haven't had a chance to playtest them yet but I think the costs are OK. I'll probably change them a bit when I get a chance to playtest them.

The Exiles (Full Expansion)

Heroes

Blink - I was going for a villain deck control/bystander rescue theme to capture her teleporting ability.

Mimic - I was going for power mimic theme to his deck while trying to capture his power limitations from the comic (5 powers at half their original strength).

Morph - I was going for a card swap/deck manipulation theme to capture his morphing ability. I need to find some images for the cards but I think I'm happy with the cards apart from image.

Sasquatch - Deck consolidation/KO retrieval/Attack. Strength for her powers and recruit/KO management for her technical knowledge in the Crystal Palace with time displacement technology.

Masterminds

King Hyperion

The Timebroker

Villains:

Alternate Heroes

Alternate X-Men

Weapon X (Exiles) Alpha

Henchmen:

The Lizards

The Vi-Locks

Having real trouble with the card names though. Any suggestions are very welcome.

I was going to try and build a mini Exiles expansion set. So far I'm thinking about this setup:

Heroes - Sasquatch, Thunderbird, Magnus, Nocturne, Sunfire
Villains - Weapon X (Exiles)
Masterminds - Timebroker, Hyperion

Full expansion added to the file section
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/106143/exiles-expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just noticed I've left the shorthand in Mimic's card for HP (Hit Points) and RP (Recruit Points). Need to swap them out for image icons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!

Before you start looking at artwork, before you start doing anything in Photoshop or GIMP, you should work out how the cards thematically translate the hero, what the cards do, how much they cost, what their classes are, and, yes, the titles of the cards. You need to make sure every card isn't overpowered for its cost. The best way to do that is compare it to every other card in the game, and find another card (or cards) that is (are) similar. It's time consuming and requires a lot of thought.

Take a look a okami31's "Design Challenges" in the Dark City Variants forum for good examples of how to go about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Suetens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exellent! I was thinking of doing some Exile action myself. Glad you beat me to it.

However, I do agree with DarthEd's comment about the "feel" of the card befor starting to spam text and tokens on pretty pictures .

For instance: Blink's rare? extremely tough for a 7 cost card. This would be instant-buy regardless of the deck you're playing with. When that happens, you're probably doing something off.

Also have a look at the other topics in these forums, there's a lot of hints out there lately that help you create even better cards. In my tread I provide ready templates, tokens, and fonts for example. okami31's topics are of great reading and inspiration value. Why not start fleshing out some of your hero cards in that format to get faster feedback on the cards themselves (rules, not art).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mav man
msg tools
Blink Common 1
I would make it just a base rescue a bystander. Not from a villain. Rescuing from Villains can greatly change how some schemes or Villains work.

Blink Uncommon
I think this covert ability is to powerful. If you are playing a scheme that stacks effects on Villains (Like +2 power per bystander) it is meant to be hard to defeat the villain and this allows you to bypass that effect. Just seems to powerful. I could see this as a Rare card effect.

Blink Rare
I this this card is fine though I would drop the power to 3 or make the card ability have a prereq of some sort. Also I do not think you should be able to ignore fight effects since those always trigger, good or bad.

Mimic Common 1
This seems to be a little confusing. Versatile is good but I think it should be slightly more clearly defined.

Mimic Common 2
I would remove instinct from the top corner since this card counts as all card types

Mimic Uncommon
I like the idea but against Galactus this is WAY WAY WAY to powerful. Perhaps you can have it be 1+ damage and half value of any Villain in the city. Or I would suggest 2 damage and then add any Villains Victory Point Total to its damage.

Mimic Rare
I like playing off of the 5 heroes in the HQ but this card just seems to powerful over all. Having All of the abilities as well as some power and recruit just seems to powerful. That being said it could be weak depending on your board. I think making it Versatile 3 and it can copy abilities might be ok though.

Morph Common 1
I would reword that so the returned card goes to your discard pile so you can not then play it for another recruit.

Morph Uncommon
I would make this a 2+ ability and the damage bonus equals the Villain or Henchmans Victory Point Total. The reason why is Villains with Bribe (like Jigsaw) can whack this cards power level

Morph Rare
Add the words "and add those cards to your hand"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
DarthEd wrote:
Welcome!

Before you start looking at artwork, before you start doing anything in Photoshop or GIMP, you should work out how the cards thematically translate the hero, what the cards do, how much they cost, what their classes are, and, yes, the titles of the cards. You need to make sure every card isn't overpowered for its cost. The best way to do that is compare it to every other card in the game, and find another card (or cards) that is (are) similar. It's time consuming and requires a lot of thought.

Take a look a okami31's "Design Challenges" in the Dark City Variants forum for good examples of how to go about this.

I actually did do this. I have a text file with text and summaries and such including the theme I'm going for. Didn't think I did that bad a job of capturing their powers as a theme...

The art is just there because its not that much effort to cobble them together in GIMP and any changes can just get made there.

I will check out those threads though. Thanks for the pointers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
derare wrote:

For instance: Blink's rare? extremely tough for a 7 cost card. This would be instant-buy regardless of the deck you're playing with. When that happens, you're probably doing something off.

Instant buy? Not sure I understand. It's about taking a villain. I had a feeling the cost might be a bit low for this one though. Maybe remove the line about ignoring fight effects and up the cost to 8 or lower the attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
maverick0023 wrote:
Blink Common 1
I would make it just a base rescue a bystander. Not from a villain. Rescuing from Villains can greatly change how some schemes or Villains work.

Thats kind of what I was going for. A way to save the scheme. Maybe make it more expensive. I see what you're saying though.

maverick0023 wrote:

Blink Uncommon
I think this covert ability is to powerful. If you are playing a scheme that stacks effects on Villains (Like +2 power per bystander) it is meant to be hard to defeat the villain and this allows you to bypass that effect. Just seems to powerful. I could see this as a Rare card effect.

The card states you can only remove a villain that does not have any bystanders. I put this on to avoid the situation you are talking about because I know a few schemes do rely on bystanders. Also, would work in tandem with the common 1 (although as you say, might need to change that).

maverick0023 wrote:

Blink Rare
I this this card is fine though I would drop the power to 3 or make the card ability have a prereq of some sort. Also I do not think you should be able to ignore fight effects since those always trigger, good or bad.

Agree. I'm going to remove the ignore fight effects bit and either up the cost by one or drop attack by 1.

maverick0023 wrote:

Mimic Common 1
This seems to be a little confusing. Versatile is good but I think it should be slightly more clearly defined.

Fair enough. Need to think about this.

maverick0023 wrote:

Mimic Common 2
I would remove instinct from the top corner since this card counts as all card types

Was going to but I wasn't sure what colour to make it. Just left it as instinct as its his innate power and the colour can trigger things like caps abilities but the text wouldn't allow that. It only counts as all powers, not all colours.

maverick0023 wrote:

Mimic Uncommon
I like the idea but against Galactus this is WAY WAY WAY to powerful. Perhaps you can have it be 1+ damage and half value of any Villain in the city. Or I would suggest 2 damage and then add any Villains Victory Point Total to its damage.

Thats the problem as expansion cards get more powerful. I just got dark city and noticed how much more powerful everything seems to be. Might just make it plus the victory point total as that always seems to be roughly half anyway.

maverick0023 wrote:

Mimic Rare
I like playing off of the 5 heroes in the HQ but this card just seems to powerful over all. Having All of the abilities as well as some power and recruit just seems to powerful. That being said it could be weak depending on your board. I think making it Versatile 3 and it can copy abilities might be ok though.

I guess it's either recruit and attack half the whole board with no ability copy and maybe reduce the cost slightly. Either that, or like you say, versatile then copy abilities, colours and power types.

maverick0023 wrote:

Morph Common 1
I would reword that so the returned card goes to your discard pile so you can not then play it for another recruit.

Sensible clarification.

maverick0023 wrote:

Morph Uncommon
I would make this a 2+ ability and the damage bonus equals the Villain or Henchmans Victory Point Total. The reason why is Villains with Bribe (like Jigsaw) can whack this cards power level

OK. Fair enough.

maverick0023 wrote:

Morph Rare
Add the words "and add those cards to your hand"

OK.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mav man
msg tools
my pleasure.

I like the cards and Loved the Exiles comics. Hopefully you can make a few more

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
So here are the changes I'm thinking of making plus Sasquatch.

Blink v2:

Common 1 - Name - Exiles - Covert - 2 Recruit - 3 - Return a bystander from a Villain or Henchmen card in the city to the Villain deck. Shuffle the Villain Deck

Changed the ability to fix the fact it was removing bystanders from the scheme. Now you don't get the victory point and the bystander remains part of the villain deck. It helps control a scheme where bystanders are important or can be used to stop villains escaping with bystanders.

Common 2 - Name - Exiles - Range - 2 Attack - 4 - Teleport. : +1 attack

No changes

Uncommon - Name - Exiles - Covert - 5 - Teleport - 2 Attack - You may remove a Villain or Henchmen without any bystanders from the city and place it on the top of the Villain deck.

Changed it to return the villain to the top of the villain deck instead of the bottom so it just delays as opposed to removing a villain.

Rare - Name - Exiles - Range - 4 Attack - 7 - Remove a Villain or Henchmen card from the city with less than the of this card and place it in your victory pile. Rescue any bystanders captured by this card.

You now have to resolve fight effects. Also, added a limit to the power of villain you can take. It means you can't automatically take the most powerful villains, just ones with an attack of 6 or less.

Mimic v2

Common 1 - Name - Exiles - Intuition - 0 RP/HP - 3 - Versatile X - Select the top card of any players discard pile. X equals half the or of that card rounded up.

Simplified the wording

Common 2 - Name - Exiles - Intuition - 2 RP - 4 - This card is counted as all power types.

No changes

Uncommon - Name - Exiles - Strength - 2+ HP - 6 - + of the mastermind rounded up.

Changed to make it 2+ the victory point total instead of attack power of the mastermind. Still pretty powerful but a constant value that won't be modified.

Rare - Name - Exiles - Intuition - * RP/HP - 9 - Versatile 3 - This card has all power types, abilities and colours of the cards in the HQ.

Made versatile 3 instead of taking half values from HQ. Still get all abilities. Not sure about 9 cost, considering making it 8 as it could be utterly useless if the HQ is pretty bad.

Morph v2

Common 1 - Name - Exiles - Covert - 1 RP - 3 - You may swap this card for a card in the HQ with equal to or less than this cards . Before discarding your hand, you may choose to return the swapped card to the HQ and this card to your discard pile.

Return to discard pile instead of hand if you choose to take morph back from the HQ.

Common 2 - Name - Exiles - Covert - 2 RP - 4 - Discard any number of cards from your hand. Search your deck for card with less than or equal to the combined of the discarded cards and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck.

Added clarification that card goes into your hand.

Uncommon - Name - Exiles - Strength - 2+ HP - 6 - + equal to of any Villain or Henchmen card in your victory pile.

Made it 2+ VP of villain in you victory instead of attack because of the reasons pointed out.

Rare - Name - Exiles - Covert - N/A RP/HP - 7 - Discard any number of cards from your hand. Select that many cards from your discard pile.

No Changes.

Sasquatch v1

Theme - Attack/Return KO Cards/Upgrade Cards - The deck tries to capture her role in the Exiles as technical expert and her role in recruiting new exiles/returning old exiles to their respective timelines. Also, a bit of attack as she is sasquatch.

Colours - Green/Black

Common 1 - Stasis Gallery - Exiles - Tech - 2 RP - 4 - You may recruit from the KO pile this turn.

Common 2 - Brains and Brawn - Exiles - Strength - 0 RP/HP - 3 - Versatile 2

Uncommon - Name - Exiles - Strength - 4+ HP - 5 - Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a card, +1 HP

Rare - Unstuck in Time - Exiles - Tech - 3+ RP - 6 - You may KO up to one card per one of your heroes. +X where X is the total of the KOed cards.

Next up are Thunderbird and Nocturne and I'm thinking about an alternate universe villain deck where the villains will be some of the alternate universe heroes from the exils comic. Thunderbird is going to be mostly damage and nocturne will be light damage and using cards from other decks (her possession power).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
First draft of sasquatch's cards in graphical format

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Suetens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really try to go for higher quality images. Regardless of fun factor, sub-par quality prevents cards from being selected for a game.

There are also some flaws in your templates
-The glow behind the recruiting symbol should be black/gray instead of white.
-The shadow behind the cost circle does not continue onto the white box.
-Your green card looks a bit fluorescent to me.
-Try to soften up the white box for the rare card. (feather 25 should do the trick.)
-As mentioned on these forums recently, Sylfaen is nice for the numbers, Matrix is better.

Keep them coming though! And I you need help with something just ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
derare wrote:
I would really try to go for higher quality images. Regardless of fun factor, sub-par quality prevents cards from being selected for a game.

There are also some flaws in your templates
-The glow behind the recruiting symbol should be black/gray instead of white.
-The shadow behind the cost circle does not continue onto the white box.
-Your green card looks a bit fluorescent to me.
-Try to soften up the white box for the rare card. (feather 25 should do the trick.)
-As mentioned on these forums recently, Sylfaen is nice for the numbers, Matrix is better.

Keep them coming though! And I you need help with something just ask.

Yeah. I know what you mean. Its pretty hard to find decent exiles images to be honest. I have all the comics though and intend to have them printed from artscow or printers studio at some point so I was going to try and scan some images from the comics to get better quality images.

Thanks for the tips on the templates! I had to cobble them together from other customs so they might be a bit off in places. I'll put all of those changes into effect when I do the v2 cards.

At the minute, I've just got a grey template border that I've been recolouring on each template. I'm going to make the colours and just have them in layers I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Suetens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that template
However, I spent a whole day this saturday to create some layered templates that are ready for use in the file section.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/94922/hero-card-templates

along with a file for tokens

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/94946/hero-card-tokens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'm going to change the templates and add changes to the heroes but here is the first mastermind for the exiles set. His tactics and master strike are all about destroying heroes, just like his story line in the comics.

King Hyperion

* Removed v1 Cards. No point cluttering up gallery. *

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Suetens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He's looking good, but needs some tweaks in the wording to make him more clear.

MM card: Define which Heroes. Heroes from HQ, or from hand? Each player? Also, no save effect (like: reveal ... or KO two heroes)? Besides Apocalypse all official MMs have one (I you leave Red Skull in the corner where he belongs...)

Tactic 1: Consider rephrasing to "KO your Hero with the highest COST."

Tactic 2: Nice and clean as it is.

Tactic 3: If you want to make him nasty, you could make it "... at the end of the turn, KO 2 (or even 3) heroes with a ATTACK icon." Be sure to make it "a", not "an" as that how is how it's written on the phalanx card.

Tactic 4: Should be changed to "KO any of your heroes with a COST lower than 4."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Those changes seem fair but also keep him really tough. Here are the cards:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner DG
United States
California
flag msg tools
fostorial wrote:

Blink - Rare - Name - Exiles - Range - 4 Attack - 7 - Remove a Villain or Henchmen card from the city with less than the of this card and place it in your victory pile. Rescue any bystanders captured by this card.

You now have to resolve fight effects. Also, added a limit to the power of villain you can take. It means you can't automatically take the most powerful villains, just ones with an attack of 6 or less.

Already came up a few times: Defeating ANY villain in the city almost unconditionally is a pretty powerful card...
So if you want to keep this mechanic, how about this:
-- -- --
Blink - No attack power
End your turn by defeating any villain in the city with less than 7 attack. Rescue any bystanders captured by this card.
-- -- --
- The 7 I took from the 'cost' of the card (And you might even make a case of 'lifting' this requirement, and NOT have a limit on attack power)
- Additional benefit is the auto-defeat - So no fight effects to worry about
- Compromise: You end your turn - So no recruiting, no additional attacks or KO'ing or any other type of activity...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
wgruyter wrote:
fostorial wrote:

Blink - Rare - Name - Exiles - Range - 4 Attack - 7 - Remove a Villain or Henchmen card from the city with less than the of this card and place it in your victory pile. Rescue any bystanders captured by this card.

Already came up a few times: Defeating ANY villain in the city almost unconditionally is a pretty powerful card...
So if you want to keep this mechanic, how about this:
-- -- --
Blink - No attack power
End your turn by defeating any villain in the city with less than 7 attack. Rescue any bystanders captured by this card.
-- -- --
- The 7 I took from the 'cost' of the card (And you might even make a case of 'lifting' this requirement, and NOT have a limit on attack power)
- Additional benefit is the auto-defeat - So no fight effects to worry about
- Compromise: You end your turn - So no recruiting, no additional attacks or KO'ing or any other type of activity...

Version 2 does actually look a lot like this but I do want her to have some use if there are no villains in the city. How about KO villain card in the city less than 7, no attack but the card gains teleport so its not just wasted if there are no villains in the city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Here are the updated Morph, Mimic and Blink. Working on Thunderbird and Nocturne next.

Blink v2

Mimic v2

Morph v2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I've done a bit more work on these and the more I do, the more this evolves into a full exiles set. With that in mind, here are 3 of the villain decks, the 2nd master mind, 2 henchmen decks and the new keywords/rules sheet.

Masterminds:

The Timebroker

Villains:

Alternate Heroes

Alternate X-Men

Weapon X (Exiles) Alpha

Henchmen:

The Lizards

The Vi-Locks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Davenport
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
Are you still working on these? I would love to make this into a full set, but hero cards have not title yet. Let me know if you need any help

To hot to go outside, TV is boring, so I tried out making cards of my own to finish your set. Let me know what you think. (These are my first cards, I hope they aren't OP)

Thunderbird (Exiles)

Common 1 (Instinct)
Stop and Smell the Roses
Cost 3
Recruit 1+
Attack NA
Draw a Card|Exiles: Recruit +1

Common (Strength)
Retractable Armor Plates
Cost 5
Recruit NA
Attack 2
You may discard this card to negate a single Villian ambush, fight, or escape effect.|Exile: You may discard this card to negate a single Master Strike or Scheme Twist|Exile Exile: You may KO this card to negate a Master Mind fight effect.

Uncommon (Tech)
Stuck in Stasis
Cost 6
Recruit NA
Attack NA
Discard this card. No one gain any wounds until your next turn.

Rare (Strength)
War
Cost 8
Recruit NA
Attack 4+
Attack +1 for every Exile card in play.|Attack +2 for every Exile Card that has been KO'd

Nocturne (Exiles)

Common (Covert)
Surprise!
Cost 4
Recruit NA
Attack 1+
Teleport|If this card is the first Card played this turn, Attack +1.|All Surprise! cards can chain reaction and be played at the same time.

Common (Covert)
Hide in the Shadows
Cost 3
Recruit 2
Attack NA
Teleport|Wall Crawl|If teleported, this card cannot be affected by the text of another card.

Uncommon (Range)
Hex Bolts
Cost 5
Recruit NA
Attack 3+
Teleport|Exiles OR Avengers: Attack +1|Exiles Avengers: Attack +2

Rare (Instinct)
Leave your possessions
Cost 6
Recruit 0+
Attack 0+
Choose a Hero in the HQ. This card duplicates that Card. Fllip the card in the HQ over until your next turn.

Sunfire (Exiles)

Common (Instinct)
Convert Sunglight
Cost 3
Recruit 2
Attack 0+
Focus 2 Recruit -> Gain Attack +2

Common Range
Super Heated Plasma
Cost 3
Recruit NA
Attack 2+
Range: +1

Uncommon (Strength)
Corona of Fire
Cost 5
Recruit NA
Attack 3
Superspeed|Reveal the top card of the Villian Deck, you may defeat this card. If you do, do not flip over another villain card.

Rare (Strength)
Don't Burn Out
Cost 7
Recruit NA
Attack 0+
For every 3 wounds you add to your discard pile, gain Attack +3. If your discard pile ever has more than 12 wounds, permanantly KO this card.

Beak (Exiles)

Common (Instinct)
Chicken Man
Cost 1
Recruit NA
Attack NA
Discard this Card. Draw a card.

Common (Instinct)
Earn your wings
Cost 2
Recruit 0+
Attack 0+
Versatile 1

Uncommon (Covert)
House of M
Cost 4
Recruit 0+
Attack 0+
Draw a Card.|Discard a Beak hero card to gain Versatile 3

Rare (Instinct)
Greatest Asset
Cost 6
Recruit 3
Attack NA
You can only fight the Mastermind this turn. Any heroes you recruit are added directly to your hand.

Sabretooth (Exiles)

Common (Instinct)
Unlikely Ally
Cost 3
Recruit 1
Attack NA
Recruit a Villian from the City with Attack of 3 or less for 3 Recruit. Add this card to your Discard Pile.

Common (Instinct)
Family Man
Cost 3
Recruit 1+
Attack NA
Gain Recruit +1 for any Blink, Nightcrawler, or Nocturne card you play this turn, to a maximum of +3

Uncommon (Covert)
Team Captain
Cost 5
Recruit NA
Attack NA
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is X-Men, X-Force, or Exiles, draw it. Repeat until it is not one of those cards.

Rare (Strength)
Tallus
Cost 8
Recruit NA
Attack 3+
Draw a Card. Attack +1 for every X-Men, X-Force, or Exiles card in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Actually I did work more on these and got the full set originally listed done. Just didn't post them afterwards.

I've just had the full 182 card set printed so I'll upload them this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fostorial wrote:
Actually I did work more on these and got the full set originally listed done. Just didn't post them afterwards.

I've just had the full 182 card set printed so I'll upload them this week.

You should update the header with the link to the file and the file to the link here unless you'd prefer discussion under the file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Noonan
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone done these up in a one file printable PDF with backs? Or is the a guide somewhere that would show me how to translate these into that? I really want to print this set but am unsure as how to lay these out for printing... Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.