Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mb
The thing (great thing) about Internet is that you can be anywhere searching for anything thinking in any language. It's the most global way to perform.
BGG is an internacional place where every language on Earth can speak. And that's the beuty of it.
But games are'nt always language independent. Not everyone can get a german game because not everyone understands german. Same thing could happen about english, spanish or portuguese games. My sugestion for BGG's Administrators is that games should be presented with a language item that defines the language independency (or not) of the game. I believe that it could improve a lot the information on BGG.
Thank you BGG
Paulo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
I agree completely, it's especially important for us Europeans where buying directly from German online retailers is a very cheap way to buy your games. I also posted a thread on this but sadly noone showed any interest (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/812498#812498).

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.