Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone. I just picked up Squad Leader at a Salvation Army, but it appears that I may be missing some pieces and I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I can't find a parts list, so I'd like to list what I do have and maybe someone can tell me if I have enough pieces to actually play the game. I know that this copy is missing the rule book, but it appears that has been scanned and added to the files section so no biggie.

Here is what I have:

- An unpunched cardboard sheet labeled "Allied Infantry A"
- Unpunched cardboard sheet labeled "Vehicles & Fortifications"
- Unpunched cardboard sheet labeled " German Infantry B"
- Four game boards that when unfolded each measure 22" X 8"
- Two small six sided white dice

I may have some issues as I noticed on the back of the box it lists some parts that I seem to be missing:

36 page illustrated rule book
Scenario cards for the first 12 carefully constructed game situations
Two highly refined Quick Reference Data Cards

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason - I have a never played unpunched copy I bought many years ago. You are indeed missing the Rulebook, two identical double sided Reference Cards, and the 12 scenario cards, but you have everything else - 4 map boards, 3 counter sheets (Allied A, German B, Vehicles & Fortifications). (My rulebook is 4th edition.)
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
msg tools
mb
hi,

this may help: https://sites.google.com/site/2012squadleadertourny/home

See the 'Files' page for the QRDC.

See the 'Scenarios' page for same.

See the 'Links' page for other resources. the yahoo squadleaderpreasl has lots in the files section. who knows what you could find.

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info guys! Hopefully, I can get a full copy of the game together so that I can give it a whirl. Looks like it could be a great WWII game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.