Subject: Arkhham Horror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bullmoose store, says they have this for 38 plus change, both in store on line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Duncan
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, seems to be a Maine local store, never heard of them.

But, here's the link:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/5023864/board-game-arkham-horror-...

$38.96 as of this posting. Not a bad price, but dunno what the shipping is like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could your title be any more vague?

Edit: I guess the title could have just said "Game".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
stinkoman wrote:
Could your title be any more vague?

Edit: I guess the title could have just said "Game".

I saw a thread a few weeks ago and the title, I believe, was "Hey"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
caught your attention though didn't it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It did post under hot deals, and did say Arkhham Horror.

I was able to piece important stuff from the title.

Now granted there could have been some more information posted in the subject line, but nothing is really wrong it does contain the subject.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RiderPestilence wrote:

Was it for horses shake OK that I have to agree is just to vague unless it was for little Meeple bales wheat of hay for Agricola or something
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
pepperhead wrote:
RiderPestilence wrote:

Was it for horses shake OK that I have to agree is just to vague unless it was for little Meeple bales wheat of hay for Agricola or something

Honestly I can't remember what it was for. All I remember was the conversation that someone is going to try and top the "Hey" thread by creating a "Yo" thread or some other such short word.

I think the vagueness comment comes from the title not having a store, location, price, etc. most likely
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Next time I'll be more specific and list every location and their store number. Seriously, sorry I wasn't more detailed. It was late and saw the good deal and thought I'd post. Yeah there a Maine store but can buy on line too. Im not getting it but saw the game is normally more. Also if you live here, You get this card and if you sell them music/Dvd's books etc. or buy stuff there, you get points and so I have 21 pts which means anything 21.00 and under I can buy for half off. Saw the Hobbit card game for 6.50. Would be able to get it for 3.25.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ray
United States
Ledbetter
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post, sorry the forum police gave you the anal cavity search. There are some us,that just appreciate people trying to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sonerich wrote:
Next time I'll be more specific and list every location and their store number. Seriously, sorry I wasn't more detailed. It was late and saw the good deal and thought I'd post. Yeah there a Maine store but can buy on line too. Im not getting it but saw the game is normally more. Also if you live here, You get this card and if you sell them music/Dvd's books etc. or buy stuff there, you get points and so I have 21 pts which means anything 21.00 and under I can buy for half off. Saw the Hobbit card game for 6.50. Would be able to get it for 3.25.

Honestly, compared to a lot of hot deals threads, you got off easy. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Brooks
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day..."
badge
Gnome dance is best dance.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Bullmoose headed a bit further south into MA. They're a lot like Newbury Comics, but seem to carry even more non-music stuff (from what I remember of the one I went to years ago). Also had a killer used section at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, some people like to complain over everything. Some in fun and some not. Next time I post a hot deal I'll send it to a few folks to proof read hahahaha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
gilby123 wrote:
I wish Bullmoose headed a bit further south into MA. They're a lot like Newbury Comics, but seem to carry even more non-music stuff (from what I remember of the one I went to years ago). Also had a killer used section at the time.

We have 2 in our area. This one has comics, board/card games, books plus DVD's and CD's. It is a nice store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
sonerich wrote:
Thanks, some people like to complain over everything. Some in fun and some not. Next time I post a hot deal I'll send it to a few folks to proof read hahahaha.

haha true... I guess some people have such tight schedules that they don't have the time or energy for the 1 second it takes to click the link to read the details. But they did have plenty of time and energy to write up a complaint.... and even make edits.

oops there I go again... complaining about complainers.... Oh the hypocrisy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I went and saw Arkham Horror there for 38.96. If I was to get similar game, Id get Elder Sign 1st, plays less time but 39.00 for Arkham Horror sounds good. I used my points and picked up Citadels card game was 16.00 and paid 8.00 for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under FAQ, the shipping is listed as $2.99 and $1.00 for each additional item. That's fair. Unless I am reading wrong.....

Edit...$44.42 with Prime on Amazon...

meeple Vicky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go_Petunias wrote:

haha true... I guess some people have such tight schedules that they don't have the time or energy for the 1 second it takes to click the link to read the details. But they did have plenty of time and energy to write up a complaint.... and even make edits.

Yeah. And then some people go for comedic commenting. It was a frickin' joke - especially the edit.

Apparently some people can't take a joke - but since my comment has the most thumbs on this thread I can see some people appreciated it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.