Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmb
Vey well done, Daniel. I don't know all the rules having never played the game, but I was still able to follow along and get the gist of your play. I know the amount of effort involved to take detailed notes like this while playing. And then typing them all out in some organized fashion. I've done a few solo variant reports as well. It's tough. But it is also rewarding when completed. And, I've found, as you seemed to, that certain aspects of the game, mistakes the player makes, and potential strategies not previously thought of all come to light. Glad you enjoy this game so much and that the solo variant has solid merit. It's a game I've thought of picking up at some point. It may have moved up on the list a bit now. Thanks for your efforts and the report.

thumbsup

Mo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan C
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great, detailed session report. Nice job. Do you find that taking notes like this dramatically increases the play/time, or was most of the effort in entering and formatting the session into BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QuazL Johnson

Suwanee
Georgia
msg tools
mbmb
I am looking for this session and I can't seem to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmb
Hm. Wonder if Daniel deleted his account. If so, all of his posts are automatically deleted as well. That’s a bummer, if so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.