Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rutger ter Maten
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I know I might be the only person alive to ever want this, but is there a way to get more of the official dividers that were in the original set?
I use them to divide my cards, but already ran out halfway through Dark City and now with Fantastic Four (and more) coming up I will be even further behind.

Is there any way to get more of the official ones? (Not printing them myself I mean).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
Canada
Ridgeway
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish they had included more in Dark City! Hopefully future ones do give us more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stokes
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BorisjeNL wrote:
So I know I might be the only person alive to ever want this,

You're definitely not the only person. See the 500 other threads (estimate that I just made up myself) of people requesting the same.

Upper Deck have sold divider packs at conventions in the US, but there's no easy/cheap way to get hold of them outside of that for now. If I'm wrong about that, I'd very much like to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Far too lazy to look for it now but I'm sure that I read somewhere that they will be including more in a future expansions...... Knowing me I'm probably wrong. But I'm keeping my hopes up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rutger ter Maten
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mupdan wrote:
BorisjeNL wrote:
So I know I might be the only person alive to ever want this,

You're definitely not the only person. See the 500 other threads (estimate that I just made up myself) of people requesting the same.

Upper Deck have sold divider packs at conventions in the US, but there's no easy/cheap way to get hold of them outside of that for now. If I'm wrong about that, I'd very much like to know.

I'm sorry, I only checked the first page and didn't see the request on there, should have looked on more pages I guess...

I hope they have some divider sets at spiel, but I'm doubting it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.