• [+] Dice rolls
Tuomo Syvänperä
Finland
Nahkela
Other (Non U.S.)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT posted the following on it's Facebook page today:

"We finally have all the components in the warehouse for both Navajo Wars and France '40. We are assembling now and will start shipping both early next week. It's POSSIBLE we might also ship the C&C Ancients expansion - we have it pre-build except for the blocks. If they arrive in time, we'll drop them in the boxes and ship along with NW and France '40. Won't be long now...."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Butler
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played around with this a little last night, but not having any of the charts means I'm sure I did many things wrong. One thing I couldn't figure out that was VASSAL specific was how to add extra tiles to the out of play pile. I believe it is weaving that can add an extra trade good to the pile.

Also, assuming I was playing somewhat correctly (which may be a bad assumption), I was really getting my head handed to me. On early returns, I think I am underestimating the importance of trade goods. I just realized I can use them to cancel enemy way effects, which seem to be killing me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Right click on weaving and masters of the mesas to generate pieces.

Joel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Butler
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also had trouble when trying to flip random intruder counters. When I try to click on it, it highlights the entire area instead. I think this seems to happen more often on the "1" areas, but this just may be selective memory on my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Umbrella wrote:
I've also had trouble when trying to flip random intruder counters. When I try to click on it, it highlights the entire area instead. I think this seems to happen more often on the "1" areas, but this just may be selective memory on my part.

Sorry about that. It was a layering error. I fixed it in version 1.01 but the fix will not help games in progress.

-Joel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Butler
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel, another slight thing I am seeing on the VASSAL module while I wait for my game to arrive (Monday, according to UPS! )

When I return the Peace marker back to the inactive column, the reset enemy instructions button seems to behave strangely. I've seen this happen on multiple occasions.

I can manually move everything, so it isn't a big deal, but I just wanted to give you a heads up about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Mansfield
United States
Bellingham
WA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm running into problems with the deck building, getting three VP cards in a row for instance. I think I'm following the deck building instructions, but maybe not...

- Bruce

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bcmansfield wrote:
I'm running into problems with the deck building, getting three VP cards in a row for instance. I think I'm following the deck building instructions, but maybe not...

- Bruce

I think I see the problem. My instructions were written before I did the 1.02 update which inserted the Headman card.

Basically, you drag the Historical cards not in-play into the same "deck" as the Headman card. Then press the Create Deck button.

Let me know if this works.

-Joel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.