Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I have had this game for probably 6 mos or more and have never played until last night.

This is actually a fun little filler game, not much brain power used for the game - there is a little bit of strategy and a little bit of luck involved in this game. The combination of the two makes this a fun well balanced light game for non-gamers and hardcore gamers a like.

Our session towards the end was pretty evenly mathced, but started out with the yellow player not have any ducks run through the line for the first 3 or 4 rounds of the game.

Then the yellow start pouring out three in a row. Everyone is taking pot shots at yellow because he is the only player that hasn't had a duck killed yet. So this evens the score amongst the players. Then first out was purple and boy she was mad, taking vengence on all who stood in her way. Then out goes green, I liked green he was helping me a few times. Then out goes red/pink. The yellow and blue (me) were all that was left, one duck each left in the duck pile. Yellow targeting my duck, green moving the target off of me -- THANK YOU!! Then purple's turn, remember I told you she was pissed, plays Quick Shot card to kill my last blue duck, DAMN IT!! Yellow wins the game, not sure why because yellow is who put purple out of the game. She just don't like me very well.

This is a very fun game and I can see that this would be a decent party game as well, very entertaining. But, as the person who reviewed this game is very correct this in not a game that we will be talking about years from now, unless they make some expansions which I doubt, so get it while you can and play it in moderation to keep it fresh. Great filler game if you want to get one more game in before your night is over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.