Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Smith
United States
Duncan
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the picture of the box for Vengeance on the >G website store, it appears to be a full sized box like the base Enhanced edition, as opposed to the flatter boxes for the expansions. Can anyone confirm this?

After sleaving all my cards and making deck boxes for them, they won't all fit in the box. At the moment, I have re-purposed a Nightfall box to hold the villain and environment decks, but it would be nice to have a box that actually goes with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
>Games has continually said that it is a large box box expansion, that of Enhanced Edition size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a bigger box. I recall the idea is that by now, players who have collected everything available should have completely filled their EE boxes, so this expansion comes in a new box designed to hold it and the next few releases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tala Mare
msg tools
mb
Same as EE, hopefully tho slightly larger so we can fit them even better with sleeves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
United States
Boston
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as far as I heard the second print of the EE box had slightly more space so as to allow sleeved cards. In fact, mine fit perfectly in the original EE box (with mayday sleeves).

This is in my opinion the perfect box for storing the game! All other LCGs should learn from it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.