Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Holland
United States
Stillwater
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm looking to play Android with a friend over Skype/Email/IM. I see a lot of really nice graphics in the current PbF sections and was wondering if there was a repository containing them all. Additionally, I think I've heard about a Mod's spreadsheet.

If anyone could point me in the direction for any of these resources, then I would greatly appreciate it. Also any tips on running the game. How does creation of the board happen? Do you open the game board as a background layer in Gimp/PS and then add each component, flattening it and saving as a new file?

Each of us has a game set and it would likely only be two of us playing, so in the 'worst' case we could each just draw cards from each separate deck. Or, have one person's game be the 'master' set, and have the other person make their game to compliance with it. Once exposed, we could each find the respective puzzle piece and put it on. Evidence tokens may be duplicated, or shown to the camera.

Thanks for any help. If this works out, I may be interested in joining a BGG PbF or something, but would like to get one full game in before doing so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul McKenzie
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope this works out. I'd be very interested in playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amado Angulo
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
civet5285 wrote:
Hope this works out. I'd be very interested in playing.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike m
United States
palisades park
nj
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
great idea.

you might try GMing the mods from the original pbfs about their files. There was one very cool, slightly faded map that seemed quite promising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amado Angulo
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check this thread too:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/892601/anyone-willing-to...

Seems like interested players are scattered between these two threads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.