Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
One Thread for All
badge
The name's Andrew -- pronounced 'Kah-thoo-loo'
mbmbmbmbmb
I have made several purchases from this retailer and they've give awesome service and prices. Plus they offer Free shipping in North America on orders of $150 or more!

http://www.thecultofthenew.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George J. Wendt
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
This is my dog, Pothier, but everyone calls him Potes.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they don't ship to the USA right now, is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce H.
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to their site, they do ship to the States.
I am Canadian and I have had nothing but positive experiences dealing with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Viox
United States
Gretna
NE
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm not thinking this is a great deal for me. By the time you pay taxes(6.24)Its cheaper to buy it at coolstuffinc that has free shipping for 100 or more in U.S. and does not charge taxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George J. Wendt
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
This is my dog, Pothier, but everyone calls him Potes.
mbmbmbmbmb
greatwesternfire wrote:
I'm not thinking this is a great deal for me. By the time you pay taxes(6.24)Its cheaper to buy it at coolstuffinc that has free shipping for 100 or more in U.S. and does not charge taxes.

It's weird that they charge taxes for international orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Cult of the New Game Store
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hey folks,

Just to clarify we do not charge taxes on international orders and within Canada we charge HST in provinces that have one but only GST in provinces with a two tax system.

We offer flat rate shipping in Canada of $12 and we also offer free shipping in North America for orders over $150. Not as low as CSI but pretty competitive for the Canadian market.

Cheers and happy shopping.
Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Viox
United States
Gretna
NE
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for clarifying

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
thecultofthenew wrote:
Hey folks,

Just to clarify we do not charge taxes on international orders and within Canada we charge HST in provinces that have one but only GST in provinces with a two tax system.

We offer flat rate shipping in Canada of $12 and we also offer free shipping in North America for orders over $150. Not as low as CSI but pretty competitive for the Canadian market.

Cheers and happy shopping.
Michael

Your site is my favorite new place to buy games. You keep having these wacky daily deals (which are FAR FAR FAR better than anything CSI puts up. Seriously, how often do I have to see the same games?) and your free shipping and you have a customer for life!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.