Does anyone tried to implement Airline Europe rules into Union Pacific?
I am thinking about
1) 5 puplic face-up share cards
Probably doesn't change much except the flush
2) at the beginning each player has 6 share cards in his hand and 2 face-up in front of him. Maybe 3 track cards and 3 share cards in his hand.
would probably speed the game up, but it's a fast game anyway
3) building of 1 or 2 tracks on a turn.
Don't like this .... too powerful for early monopolies
4) to disallow the buying of UP shares. You can get UP shares just through exchanging.
You can't buy UP shares anyway. You can only get them through an exchange.
5) to separate the phase of exchanging UP shares from the track building phase.
Don't like this either - makes investing less of a "timely decision"
6) to get UP shares for exchange of hand-cards or cards on your table.
This is an interesting thought ... would make someone in 3rd or 4th place in a particular share more likely to dump worthless stock. This I might be able to get on board with.
7) to get 1 UP share for 1 other share and to get 2 UP shares for 3 other shares.
With only 20 UP shares, I'd rather keep it 1 for 1.