Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustav Andersson
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi,

If the Lady of the Lake is in use, do you HAVE to use her on round 2,3,4? I.e. if I am a spy, can I hold on to the Lady so that the Resistance don't get hold of her and can use her to find out the allegiance of more people? Sure, I'd show myself as a spy by holding on to her, but if my cover is already blown at that point, this could still be a good move. But is it legal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
No. The rules state that the Lady of the Lake gets used immediately after the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quests.

EDIT: If your cover is blown then you should either be discrediting a Servant, making a fellow Minion look good, or just using the Lady and telling the rest of the table nothing.

EDIT 2: Typos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to pass her on, but that doesn't mean you have to be helpful about it - pick one of your allies and spend the rest of the game "trying" to convince everyone that he's evil, or a good guy and "try" to convince everyone that he's good, or, if you think people are onto you, pick someone and lie about their loyalty instead.

It's great for the bad guys when two of them can get everyone arguing over which of them is evil - whichever way the decision goes, the other one then gets a chance to sabotage...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.