Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Current State: Round 5 - Action Phase

[Please check for errors]

Westeros Deck I: - Winter is Coming Supply
Westeros Deck II: - Game of Thrones
Westeros Deck III: - Web of Lies*

Messenger Raven: - Lannister peeked at the next Wildling card and left it on top of the deck.
Order Resolution Sequence [Orders will be struck through once resolved on the map.]
#
Raids
March
Tyrell
Lannister
Baratheon
Stark
Martell
Greyjoy
Tyrell
Lannister
Baratheon
Stark

Martell
Greyjoy
Lannister
Stark
Martell
Consolidate Power
Tyrell
Baratheon
Stark
Martell
Baratheon
Stark
Martell

Wildling Strength: - 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
House Cards
Stark
Eddard Stark
Robb Stark
Roose Bolton
Greatjon Umber
Rodrick Cassel
The Blackfish
Catelyn Stark

Baratheon
Stannis Baratheon
Renly Baratheon
Davos Seaworth
Brienne of Tarth
Melisandre
Sallador Saan
Patchface
Greyjoy
Euron Crow's Eye
Victarion Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy
Balon Greyjoy
Asha Greyjoy
Dagmar Cleftjaw
Aeron Damphair

Tyrell
Mace Tyrell
Loras Tyrell
Garlan Tyrell
Randyll Tarly
Alester Florent
Margaery Tyrell

Queen of Thorns
Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Gregor Clegange
The Hound
Jaime Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Kevan Lannister
Cersei Lannister

Martell
The Red Viper
Areo Hotah
Obara Sand
Darkstar
Nymeria Sand
Arianne Martell
Doran Martell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Westeros Decks
#
Westeros Deck I
Supply
Supply
Supply
Mustering
Mustering
Mustering
Throne of Blades
Throne of Blades
Last Day's of Summer
Winter is Coming
Westeros Deck II
Clash of Kings
Clash of Kings
Clash of Kings
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones
Dark Wings, Dark Words
Dark Wings, Dark Words
Last Days of Summer
Winter is Coming
Westeros Deck III
Wildling Attack
Wildling Attack
Wildling Attack
Sea of Storms
Rains of Autumn
Feast for Crows
Web of Lies

Storm of Swords
Put to the Sword
Put to the Sword

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guidelines

We will use the official 2nd edition rulebook for all rules. If a question is not answered in the rulebook, we will use Official Responses from FFG. If that still doesn't answer the question, we will resolve by debate - with favour being given to the player in the weaker position. Moderator has final decision.
Play to Win Seems obvious. Harder to do when you are down-and-out, and you just want the game to end. King-making to close a game out spoils it for the players still in with a chance. Revenge against the guys who brought you down however is perfectly acceptable.
Meta-game in character. Don't argue to gang up on n because they are a good gamer, and therefore dangerous. Rather argue to attack them because of the despicable deeds of their House. Do keep in mind the difference between a player, and their skullduggerous character (see posting etiquette.)
Do not bring external factors to the table. Please don't bring previous game issues into this game. Do not attack a player in this game merely because he back-stabbed you in a previous game. Let bygones be bygones.
Ravens are allowed. Secret correspondence between players is allowed under the following conditions. Communication must be via the moderator. Only three ravens per player per planning phase. Ravens must be submitted within 48 hours of the planning phase being announced. The mod will note that a raven was sent.
Check in frequently - daily if possible. We want to keep the inertia of the game moving forward.
Try to keep the game moving Anything you can do to keep things moving along is greatly appreciated. If we are waiting on a, and you are the next player to go, feel free to take your next action if you feel it won't be affected by what a does. If you can;t make a move still post in character to keep the meta-game going.
Let us know in advance if for any reason you will be unable to check in. For game speed, please consider sending me Conditional Orders ahead of time if you are able. Note : conditional orders are any instructions to the mod along the lines of, " if a does such then I will do this; else wait for me."
Check for errors Please check maps and logs for errors. If you see something wrong let us know right away!
Changing your mind While discouraged, it is permissible to change your mind about submitted orders or house cards - provided no closed information has been revealed. It is perfectly acceptable to change your orders in response to diplomacy. Once closed knowledge has been made available no orders can be changed.
Correcting of mistakes Blatant mistakes can be corrected only with permission of any impacted houses. The moderator will broker the compromise.

Posting Etiquette
Post with your house banner I will use the "Dark Wings, Dark Words" mod banner. In order to make the banner appear type in [imageid=XXXXXXXmedium] where the Xs are the following numbers:
Moderator: 1152928
Stark : 1152906
Greyjoy : 1152903
Lannister: 1152904
Baratheon: 1152902
Tyrell: 1152907
Martell: 1152905
Use Bold for in-game moves and actions.
- e.g. March 1 Knight from Moat Cailin to The Twins
- e.g. Retreat to Starfall
Use Italics for in-character discussion, negotiations, etc. Keep it interesting.
- e.g. Lord Balon, We are not deceived, at some point you will try to pay the Iron Price
Use Normal text for non-game discussion.
- e.g. Had an awesome weekend....
The habit of this general text use is really important in terms of building the story of the game, please do your best to get used to it.
Don't delete comments. Please leave your comments. It can be confusing for other players if a message just disappears. If it is totally out-of-line then just strike the comments.
Avoid editing comments. Knights arguing cannot unsay stuff - nor should you. If you do edit - try to do it before anyone else posts. Do edit to correct forum code and typos.
Don't quote or link to other posts. Knights do not have dictaphones. Rather write in your own words to describe what happened or was said.
Do thumb posts you like.
Do give to really good posts

Game Resolution
House Allocation
1) Will be done via dice-roll.
2) Exclusions will be made, based on previous houses.
3) As mod I will run them using a custom die.

Westeros Decks
1) Westeros Deck draws will be resolved via dice-roll. As the mod I will "draw" the cards via a custom die for the remaining cards in the deck:
- Deck I: 1custom10{Supply;Supply;Supply;Mustering;Mustering;Mustering;Throne of Blades;Throne of Blades;Last Days of Summer;Winter Is Coming}
- Deck II: 1custom10{Clash of Kings;Clash of Kings;Clash of Kings;Game of Thrones;Game of Thrones;Game of Thrones;Dark Wings, Dark Words;Dark Wings, Dark Words;Last Days of Summer;Winter Is Coming}
- Deck III: 1custom10{Wildling Attack;Wildling Attack;Wildling Attack;Sea of Storms;Rains of Autumn;Feast for Crows;Web of Lies;Storm of Swords;Put to the Sword;Put to the Sword}

Wildling Deck
1) I will randomly shuffle the Deck before play, and keep it recorded.
2) For peeks I will mail the top card.
3) For reveals I will post the card.

Orders
1) To be submitted to the mod via mail.
2) Subject : PBF112 Round [round no.] - Orders : [your house]
- e.g. PBF112 Round 1 - Orders : Baratheon
3) Body : [Area] : [Order][Modifier][Special]
- e.g. Dragonstone : March+1*
- e.g. Sunspear : Consolidate Power
4) After submitting your orders post a confirmation.
- e.g. Orders sent.
5) Once I have received all orders I will update the map and post the order resolution sequence.

Bids
1) To be submitted to the mod via mail.
2) Subject : PBF112 Round [round no.] - [track/wildling] Bid : [your house]
- e.g. PBF112 Round 7 - Wildlings Bid : Stark
3) Body : [no. of tokens]pt
- e.g. 5pt
4) Alternatively - if you are confident of all your bids then please submit all three together.
5) Once I have received all bids I will post them on the forum.

Ravens
1) Only three per house per planning phase.
2) To be submitted to the mod via mail.
3) Subject : PBF112 Round [#] - Raven : [Your House] to [Receiver House]
- e.g. PBF112 Round 3 - Raven : Stark to Martell
4) Body : [your text]
5) As mod I will roll a die (d12) to determine if the raven is seen or shot down. The probabilities will be as follows:
- 3/12 unseen: The message will arrive safely. I will announce that a raven has been sent but not the house that sent or received it.
- 3/12 seen leaving: The message will arrive safely. I will reveal the sender.
- 2/12 seen arriving: The message will arrive safely. I will reveal the recipient.
- 1/12 seen leaving and arriving: The message will arrive safely. I will reveal both the sender and recipient.
- 1/12 seen leaving but lost: The message will be lost. I will reveal the sender.
- 1/12 seen arriving but lost: The message will be lost. I will reveal the intended recipient.
- 1/12 shot down: The raven will be shot down and the message recovered, although damaged. I will reveal the contents of the message with approx. 50% of the characters obscured.

Combat Resolution
Attackers:
1) Declare your march (in bold) in the thread.
2) Post the combat strengths of each side (see examples).
3) Call for support, if applicable. Note: Support must be declared publicly.
4) Submit House Card to mod via mail. Note: do not submit your house card until you have confirmed support.

e.g. Battle for Golden Sound
House
Units
Order
Support
Card
VSB
Total
Greyjoy
?
?
4 + ?
Lannister
?
?
?
4 + ?

Defenders When an attack has been declared against you:
1) Cross-check the attackers calculations.
2) Call for support, if applicable. Note: Support must be declared publicly.
3) Post House Card in bold. Note: do not submit your house card until you have confirmed support.
4) Post updated combat calulations

House
Units
Order
Support
Card
VSB
Total
Greyjoy
?
?
4 + ?
Lannister
3 (Ser Gregor Clegane)

Resolution:
1) The moderator will then post the attackers House Card. Note: attacker make post first to speed things up.
2) Post updated combat calculations.
3) Declare the winner.

House
Units
Order
Support
Card
VSB
Total
Greyjoy
2 (Balon Greyjoy)
Lannister
3 0 (Ser Gregor Clegane)

References
2nd Edition Rulebook (PDF)
Official FAQ
Official Responses from FFG
House Cards
Wildlings Cards
Westeros Cards

Acknowledgements
If we see further it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants:
* Thanks to Furyn, 1awesomeguy and all the PBF moderators for their lead.
* Thanks to Per Eklund, Matt Lahut, Julien Trolet, Robert Corn, sapaqi, KeyserSoze for the superb map.
* Thanks to Pafnutiy for the House banners.
* Thanks to PaulEvans for setting a fine example of how to be mod.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
House Allocation

Note: houses from previous PBF games were excluded from the rolls.

Allocation for Lannister: 1custom3{stdoubt;Sir Chip;Kin Sorr} -> ( stdoubt) -> ( stdoubt)
Allocation for Baratheon: 1custom3{PaulEvans;Dr Xorile;Prudence Demands} -> ( PaulEvans) -> ( PaulEvans)
Allocation for Stark: 1custom2{Kin Sorr;Prudence Demands} -> ( Kin Sorr) -> ( Kin Sorr)
Allocation for Martell: 1custom3{Sir Chip;Dr Xorile;Prudence Demands} -> ( Prudence Demands) -> ( Prudence Demands)
Allocation for Tyrell: 1custom2{Sir Chip;Dr Xorile} -> ( Dr Xorile) -> ( Dr Xorile)

which leaves:
Allocation for Greyjoy: Sir Chip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 436041. n4blue
  • 1custom3{[user=stdoubt]stdoubt[/user];[user=Sir Chip]Sir Chip[/user];[user=Kin Sorr]Kin Sorr[/user]} =
  • ( [user=stdoubt]stdoubt[/user]) =
  • ( [user=stdoubt]stdoubt[/user])
  • Allocation for [BGCOLOR=#CC0000][COLOR=#FFFF00][b]Lannister[/b][/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]:
  • Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:00 pm
  • [+]
  • 436042. n4blue
  • 1custom3{[user=PaulEvans]PaulEvans[/user];[user=Dr Xorile]Dr Xorile[/user];[user=Prudence Demands]Prudence Demands[/user]} =
  • ( [user=PaulEvans]PaulEvans[/user]) =
  • ( [user=PaulEvans]PaulEvans[/user])
  • Allocation for [BGCOLOR=#FFCC00][b]Baratheon[/b][/BGCOLOR]:
  • Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:05 pm
  • [+]
  • 436043. n4blue
  • 1custom2{[user=Kin Sorr]Kin Sorr[/user];[user=Prudence Demands]Prudence Demands[/user]} =
  • ( [user=Kin Sorr]Kin Sorr[/user]) =
  • ( [user=Kin Sorr]Kin Sorr[/user])
  • Allocation for [BGCOLOR=#CCCCCC][COLOR=#000000][b]Stark[/b][/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]:
  • Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 pm
  • [+]
  • 436050. n4blue
  • 1custom3{[user=Sir Chip]Sir Chip[/user];[user=Dr Xorile]Dr Xorile[/user];[user=Prudence Demands]Prudence Demands[/user]} =
  • ( [user=Prudence Demands]Prudence Demands[/user]) =
  • ( [user=Prudence Demands]Prudence Demands[/user])
  • Allocation for [BGCOLOR=#FF6600][COLOR=#990000][b]Martell[/b][/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]:
  • Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm
  • [+]
  • 436053. n4blue
  • 1custom2{[user=Sir Chip]Sir Chip[/user];[user=Dr Xorile]Dr Xorile[/user]} =
  • ( [user=Dr Xorile]Dr Xorile[/user]) =
  • ( [user=Dr Xorile]Dr Xorile[/user])
  • Allocation for [BGCOLOR=#339900][COLOR=#FFCC00][b]Tyrell[/b][/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]:
  • Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:11 pm
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

My Lords,

Welcome to this Game of Thrones!

The lot has fallen to me. I have been chosen as Seneschal. I follow in the hallowed footsteps of Grand Maester Pycelle.

I urge all the great houses of the seven kingdoms to work together for the peace and prosperity of all. After the sad death of King Robert, I implore you all to renew your oaths of fealty before King Stannis.

~ Archmaester Theobald

OK, let's get the game up and running!

To allow a little more time for your initial round of diplomacy, I will accept ravens for the next 72 hours. Please take note of the revised procedures set out in the guidelines above.

Please also send me your orders for round 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Xorile
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks David. Love the new raven rules. Will be fun to see how this works out. This is my first time down on this side of the board I think, so looking forward to seeing how it goes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Xorile
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Guys. Quick digression. I made a pdf template for saving an over-the-board game of thrones. It's here: aGoT save game.

Please have a look and let me know if there are any improvement possibilities. Also, please give it a thumb!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Xorile
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Round 1 orders submitted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic Ross
msg tools
mbmbmb

King Stannis, the north renews its fealty to your house. Rule wisely: winter is coming. We are turning our eyes north. Our doom lies beyond the wall.

Please excuse my boldness, but I've been dying to say that. I plan to devote my time as Stark to building the Wall higher.

Dr X, I've never played the over-the-board version, but I gave you a tip for using LaTeX.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Evans
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
www.evanswhanau.co.nz
badge
...always a sliver of hope.
mbmbmbmbmb

My Vassel Lords,
It is with a heavy heart that We take up this burden.
We find this untimely death of Our brother more than suspicious. Prepare to King's Landing to swear fealty that We may know Our allies; and those loyal to the crown.
Know that Our reputation for fairness is well grounded. Treat true with Stannis, and We will treat true with you. Loyal knights will be rewarded with titles and favours.
~ Stannis Baratheon

Lord Eddard,
Noble knight, please rise. Your reputation for honour is well founded. Continue to govern the North and guard the Wall as your forefathers have done before you. Call upon the crown should you need support.
~ Stannis Baratheon

David - thanks for modding. I really appreciate it. I would of course love to be crossing swords with the previous champion... Perhaps next time.

Bah - Baratheon would not have been my choice given I got him in our most recent game (and developed an appreciation for just how difficult a house it can be).

Mentally struggling with all the new house allocations. Can't get my head around Tyrell not being Nic... and Stark not being Glenton. It took a while for the brain to switch at the start of the last game, but I think because everyone did such a good job of getting into character it may take longer this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Evans
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
www.evanswhanau.co.nz
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Orders submitted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Two ravens have taken flight.

First raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( seen leaving) -> ( seen leaving)
Seond raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( seen leaving and arriving) -> ( seen leaving and arriving)

The first raven was sent from Baratheon
The second was also sent from Baratheon and was received by Martell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 436555. n4blue
  • 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} =
  • ( seen leaving) =
  • ( seen leaving)
  • First raven:
  • Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 am
  • [+]
  • 436559. n4blue
  • 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} =
  • ( seen leaving and arriving) =
  • ( seen leaving and arriving)
  • Seond raven:
  • Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:39 am
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( seen leaving) -> ( seen leaving)
Another raven has been sent by Baratheon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 436586. n4blue
  • ( seen leaving) =
  • ( seen leaving)
  • Raven:
  • Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:10 am
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Two more ravens:

First raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( unseen) -> ( unseen)
Second raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( seen arriving) -> ( seen arriving)

The second raven was received by Baratheon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 436747. n4blue
  • ( unseen) =
  • ( unseen)
  • First raven:
  • Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:37 pm
  • [+]
  • 436748. n4blue
  • ( seen arriving) =
  • ( seen arriving)
  • Second raven:
  • Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:37 pm
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( seen leaving and arriving) -> ( seen leaving and arriving)

This raven was sent by Greyjoy and received by Lannister

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 436757. n4blue
  • ( seen leaving and arriving) =
  • ( seen leaving and arriving)
  • Raven:
  • Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm
Dr Xorile
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I see many ravens flying, but nothing comes here. A lesser Lord might become paranoid. But, your scheming and plotting notwithstanding, I shall continue to serve my king loyally, and to provide food for the rest of your war-mongerers. Stark has alluded to his inability to do so: Winter is coming, but it's still rather pleasant here in highgarden. Greyjoy we know does not sow anyway, so presumably he still expects our charity. Perhaps I'll send some foodstamps in a raven to him. Lannister is full of talk - he calls it roaring. Martell is in a desert: unbowed, unbent, unbroken, and unfed I expect. One can understand why our Liege is so full of fury, given such a crowd of scheming layabouts.

But I shall continue to let it grow. In fact, my marketing people have thrown together our house's YouTube video. 0:43 is particularly for Lord Greyjoy. 1:30 is a warning to all those who seek their own ends over the common good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Chip
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

King Stannis,

The ironborn pledge fealty to you as the rightful king. May you reign with wisdom and strength, especially the latter.

Lord Tyrell,

There are plenty of provisions in Pyke for the Starks are not the only ones who can sense when winter is coming. Despite your lack of ravens, you have no need to fear us.

~Lord Balon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Evans
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
www.evanswhanau.co.nz
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ahh, my Lords,

Truely Maester Pycelle is feeling his age. He had in store on three ravens that were ready to fly (and rather clumsy ones at that). Would that we could have sent you each a personal message conveying our good will. More will be sent just as soon as more have been eared and trained.

Some have still not sworn fealty - we would hear from you soon.

We would have a peaceful and prosperous realm, and that requires all to declared their loyalty publicly.

~ Stannis Baratheon

Lord Tyrell,
You speak of things that make no sense, and have no place. Are you well?
Your son has been at court. He has been about much with my brother, and has made an impression with his feats of arms. It must be heartening to have such an hier.
~ Stannis Baratheon

Glenty - do try to keep the YouTube stuff out of character...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

My Lords,

The maesters here at the Citadel warn of a heavy storm approaching. They tell me that in little more than 24 hours it will have engulfed the whole of Westeros and ravens will not be able to fly again until it has passed. If you have anything to say to your fellow lords, be swift.

~ Theobald

..and let's get those round 1 orders in too, please. I only have them from Tyrell and Baratheon so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stdoubt stdoubter
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

King Stannis,

So your imbicile of a brother did us all a favour and got him self killed. The first and finest achievement of his interminable reign.

You know, of course, that Lannisport is loyal and I look forward to seeing you perform with less ineptlitude than your kin.

Tywin Lannister

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stdoubt stdoubter
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="stdoubt"]

orders posted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( seen leaving but lost) -> ( seen leaving but lost)

This raven was sent by Lannister but did not reach its destination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 437389. n4blue
  • ( seen leaving but lost) =
  • ( seen leaving but lost)
  • Raven:
  • Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:03 pm
Stuart Green
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Raven: 1custom12{unseen;unseen;unseen;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen leaving;seen arriving;seen arriving;seen leaving and arriving;seen leaving but lost;seen arriving but lost;shot down} -> ( seen leaving) -> ( seen leaving)

Lannister sent another raven. This time it reached its destination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 437407. n4blue
  • ( seen leaving) =
  • ( seen leaving)
  • Raven:
  • Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:20 pm
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [17] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.