Popular Tags: [View All]
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So my family can't eat at McDonalds as we are all allergic to wheat and dairy and that eliminates pretty much everything from the menu except a side salad.

However, my son is an Avid Power Ranger fan and recently McDonalds had a happy meal premium of Power Ranger toys. Generous friends gifted him toys 3, 5 an 6 from the set, but my son, ever the completionist, really wants the whole thing. I've tried going to my local McD's to just purchase the toys, but they say they are out and will not be able to help me. So I'm hoping that one of you out there can help make my son's day just a little better.

We are looking to get toys 1, 3 and 4. I have no idea what the toys look like, but I assume it's some sort of shark thing, an eagle/falcon and the non yellow leg piece.

In exchange, I am willing to trade a modestly priced game from my collection to have a fully completed Megazord.

Please help me be "that awesome dad".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George J. Wendt
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
This is my dog, Pothier, but everyone calls him Potes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it helps but the Happy Meal toys usually pop up on ebay for relatively fair prices. You might want to check there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll see what I can do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
Normscoffee wrote:
Not sure if it helps but the Happy Meal toys usually pop up on ebay for relatively fair prices. You might want to check there.

I don't know about fair but:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Number one is the dragon, my son has only that one but I'm not sure he'd part with it yet.

If I can still get any at local McD's, I'll let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Van Peursem
United States
Conifer
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these the current toys, or was this from a while ago? We have a brand new McD's in town so if it's current I can check out which ones they have for purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Our Mc'd's are onto Batman right now. We only got one yellow foot part from the last one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A O
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have two of those. let me see if they are still in good shape and i can send them along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You've got #3 listed twice there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, we need 1,2 and 4. We have 3,5 and 6
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Our Mc'd's are onto Batman right now. We only got one yellow foot part from the last one.

We have Batman here too.

We didn't get any Happy Meals while they were doing the Power Rangers build a guy thing... but my brother ended up with several of the blue arms, but they've probably been lost by now.

I dislike things like that. I don't want to have to buy 25 happy meals just to get 1 complete toy, hahaha!

Anyway, good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel your pain, my 10yr old son is the same way. with everything. I checked, he has none of those.

I can't wait for him to get into games so he can buy all the expansions for us...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And done!
thanks to an awesome McDonald's manager we now have a complete MegaZord.
Thank you everyone who pitched in to help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.