Subject: Card and sleeve size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

does anyone know the measurements for the cards? I'd like to order sleeves for the cards if possible...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
What I want to know:
1. The card size?
2. Is there any image shot of the insert? Usually Mayfair games have insert. And can sleeved cards stored on the insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me again,

so in the meantime I got the game. This sleeves from Mayday fit perfectly...

http://maydaygames.com/card-sleeves-56-87-mm-50-pack-premium...

It's 56x87mm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vardamir wrote:
Is there any image shot of the insert? Usually Mayfair games have insert. And can sleeved cards stored on the insert?

Yes there is a insert. And even if the insert is not really made for the components, sleeved cards will fit. I will upload a picture in a second...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:
Is there any image shot of the insert? Usually Mayfair games have insert. And can sleeved cards stored on the insert?

Yes there is a insert. And even if the insert is not really made for the components, sleeved cards will fit. I will upload a picture in a second...

And here you go...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:

And here you go...

What do you mean by not really made for the components?
But everything fits right?
A review of the game could be useful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vardamir wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:

And here you go...

The game board tiles do not fit in the tray. The rest of the components can be stored in the tray including sleeved cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:

And here you go...

The game board tiles do not fit in the tray. The rest of the components can be stored in the tray including sleeved cards.

So, where should you store the map tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clwe
United Kingdom
Essex
flag msg tools
d0gb0t wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:

And here you go...

Thanks for the info. I presume this game is already out in Germany, then? You lucky devil *is waiting anxiously in the UK*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vardamir wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:

And here you go...

So, where should you store the map tiles?

Actually I store them in that tray there the cards are. And because they are a little bit to wide I put them bent.

But the plan is to remove the insert anyway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clwe wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
vardamir wrote:

And here you go...

Thanks for the info. I presume this game is already out in Germany, then? You lucky devil *is waiting anxiously in the UK*

Yep, it's available here in Germany...

Asgard's Chosen @ Cosimshop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.