Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been repeatedly asked and for the brain freeze, but I cannot figure out how to start a new post to a forum subdomain such as "wargames". There is no "post" feature there so figured I had to go to the actual "Forums" domain. But could not find anything related to subdomain when scroll down the topics. So, I figure I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phytoman wrote:
I cannot figure out how to start a new post to a forum subdomain such as "wargames". There is no "post" feature there so figured I had to go to the actual "Forums" domain. But could not find anything related to subdomain when scroll down the topics.

If you switch to the wargame subdomain, the "Forum" drop down menu contains additional entries, including one to post a new thread there.

By using google, i alos found this forum page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on the subdomain buttons on the front page and selelct 'forum' you'll get there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just hover over the subdomain tile to see the menu. No, there's no real indication a menu is hiding there. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.