Matthias
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
BOOM
badge
BOOM
Last weekend I cut out the counters and as I compared them with the OOB provided in the rulebook, I came across a few questions:

1. I have two counters of Cobras in the Alpha formation. The rulebook lists only one Cobra. Which number is correct?

2. I seem to miss one Dragon counter and one Sagger counter compared to the OOB. Is this going to be a problem in some scenarios?

3. The US TOW Jeep and Chaparral have no unit designation. Does this mean these units are unattached?

4. Why does the HIND units don't have a unit designation? They are attached to the 69th AHR, right?

5. The 81mm Mortar don't have a unit designation as well. Is this unit part of the 2nd Airborne, as stated in the OOB?

I would be very happy if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance,
Matthias

Edited after Mark's suggestion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stinger_6 wrote:
I would be very happy if someone from Lock 'n Load could shed some light on this.

Matthias,

You are making this hard on yourself. Basically, you are asking for help only from LNLP on a forum they (3 people) don't use to answer detailed questions. And telling all the folks who do visit here, and frequently do answer detailed questions, that you don't want help from them. I would suggest emailing LNLP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
BOOM
badge
BOOM
ZombieMark wrote:

Matthias,

You are making this hard on yourself. Basically, you are asking for help only from LNLP on a forum they (3 people) don't use to answer detailed questions. And telling all the folks who do visit here, and frequently do answer detailed questions, that you don't want help from them. I would suggest emailing LNLP.

Ok, maybe my wording was a bit wrong. Of course I'm happy if any of you guys could help me out. Thanks Mark, for pointing this out to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Atack
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the newest edition, but in general...

Quote:
2. I seem to miss one Dragon counter and one Sagger counter compared to the OOB. Is this going to be a problem in some scenarios?

Check on the back of other support weapons and you'll prob find the "missing ones". If you find them on the back, you should not have any issues in the scenarios.

Quote:
3. The US TOW Jeep and Chaparral have no unit designation. Does this mean these units are unattached?

Correct - they can be used by any US formation and will be called for in the scenario.

Quote:
4. Why does the HIND units don't have a unit designation? They are attached to the 69th AHR, right?

5. The 81mm Mortar don't have a unit designation as well. Is this unit part of the 2nd Airborne, as stated in the OOB?

Yes to both. The counters in my older edition are marked properly for their formations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
BOOM
badge
BOOM

Thanks for your answer Pete, much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.