Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email from kickstarter asking me to confirm my shipping address...

should I be reading anything into that? how's the production process going? any updates on ship dates? I realize with Customs it may be weeks after shipment before it's received, but that email still was exciting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were planning to target Essen (time) if I recall correctly, so that's looking hopeful.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter page has "estimated delivery" as October 2013. I can't recall if that's new or has been there all along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cornjob wrote:
The Kickstarter page has "estimated delivery" as October 2013. I can't recall if that's new or has been there all along.

I'm pretty sure that pledge level things cannot be altered once people have a pledge in them, and it's my recollection that they were there all along.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gallagher
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. It would be nice if I had the game before BGG.CON.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Berry
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Butterfly0038 wrote:
I just got an email from kickstarter asking me to confirm my shipping address...

Me too, although it was a very odd web form. After entering my address details, including post code and country, there was a line saying "Please remember to enter your country and post code", followed by a text box containing the word "required". I had to put something in the required field so I entered my country and post code again and the web site seemed to accept the form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Welbourne
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I can inform you that we are just awaiting the last couple of parts to arrive, estimated to be with us next week, we will then be collating and sending if all goes to plan as was our intention
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Welbourne
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
the form confused us a s well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hutton
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
An extra update:

Everything has arrived apart from the Board and small station markers. I will post pics of what we have when I get a chance.

Mike.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.