Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
Look me up in Dutch theaters! www.opsterkwater.nl
badge
Sweet boardgame music: http://youtube.com/c/TheHappyLuza
mbmbmbmbmb
As you all know our beloved moderator, fellow gamer and showrunner for DoC; Morthai is on a holiday. Which basicly means all games are flat on their backs.

To me this is unacceptable. A man of his importance to the Civ community is just not allowed to take a break! He should invest all his money on a broadbandconnection and hardware, to keep all the games going. And not use his priceless time and money on meaningless short-time activities as "relaxing", drinking and/or dating. The bathroom brakes we allow him, should be enough to satisfy all his relaxing needs.
That is why I say: no more breaks for Morthai!

If you feel the same, please say it with me!

NO MORE BREAKS FOR MORTHAI!

I intend to post this message on the Descent forum as well. They are probably battling the same halt in gameplay as we are here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Notsteve Notlawton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
EDIT: I realize now that you're being sarcastic. Sorry, I'm sleep deprived to to economics. Sorry for idiocy.
Ummm... If you are being sarcastic, ha...?
If not then... Screw you? He is taking his own personal time doing this out of the kindness of his heart and for no other reason then mutual amusement. If literally anything more important comes up (read: anything) he is totally justified in taking care of that first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
totally fun post, dont worry i like the funny thread =D

I'm back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Totally unacceptable!

I hear he's paying for all these lavish holidays with geek gold.

NO MORE BREAKS FOR MORTHAI!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A little forewarning:
I have to disappoint you slightly guys, but over the weekend, I will participate at a LARP game and cannot moderate in the meanwhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank ---
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morthai wrote:
A little forewarning:
I have to disappoint you slightly guys, but over the weekend, I will participate at a LARP game and cannot moderate in the meanwhile.

I have to back the original poster: This behaviour is unacceptable

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... or the one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Advanced notice, I will be away from the 19.12.2013 to the 03.01.2014 to family in germany and have to put moderations at hold for the meantime as I probably dont have Internet connection there. I hope we can pickup the moderations again in January together.

greetings Morthai

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.