Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Beal
France
Orléans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm not very active on BGG, But I created an Android Netrunner deckbuilder and I wanted to share it with you (everything is free).

The url is http://www.acoo.net

I initially created it for my personal needs. You will find on Acoo all the basic features like import/export for Octgn, save the deck in your account etc...

Don't hesitate to comment it, or give me some features that you would like to see on a ANR deck builder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Villareal
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
10x more impressed than I expected to be. I'm a meteor fan, but I'll give this a whirl later and drop a few comparisons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Frisk
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
MIND|GAMES
mbmbmbmbmb
OddCrow19 wrote:
10x more impressed than I expected to be. I'm a meteor fan, but I'll give this a whirl later and drop a few comparisons.

It didn't look good enough for me to replace meteor right now, but man it looks very nice - especially the identity selection interface!

The big things that I'd want

* Better filters. When it's time to pick my agendas, I want to be able to filter for all agendas in my faction + neutral quickly.
* Better UI for speedy deck creation - see how easy it is to do the following in meteor land: Type a # in the card # box - it auto tabs over to the card name. Type in the name to quick select the card. when you hit enter, it jumps back to the card # box. When you're speed entering a bunch of cards you know, this is very very nice.

Now, if you want to beat meteor, in addition to the above, what I'd really like is a deck manager. I want to tell you how many of which sets I have, and then see how many decks I can put together without swapping cards. Bonus points if I can specify decks that are already built, and then design extra decks with the remaining cards that I have in my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Lear
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks really good, great work. Thank you for sharing!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher MacLeod
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, here's a few notes. I'm using Chrome 29 on Windows 7.

- The Professor doesn't track influence properly (first copy of program is free).

- Statistics show "NaN%" for a category if there are 0 in that category.

- Edit a deck when not logged in, Validate, and hit "Save". It opens a popup and then takes me to a blank page (http://www.acoo.net/deck-check.php).

- The white text "Already have an account?" on the login page is so low contrast it's unreadable on my screen (against a light grey background). This font is used in a few places.

- If a card has no flavor text, there's still a big open quote on its page (http://www.acoo.net/card-detail/324/crypsis/).

- Are you using netrunnercards.info assets for card scans and data? If so it would be polite to credit the source of your assets.

- What does "Validate" button do? Doesn't appear to show any error if you have the wrong number of agenda points, for example.

- Spelling: deck edit page says "Create an Weyland" instead of "Create a Weyland".

- On the "choose your identity" the page reflows weirdly when I hover over the identities to the right of the page. Try Exile and GRNDL specifically, it's jarring. Might be related to page width.

- On the "choose your identity" page the corners of the cards don't have proper alpha.

- Contact page from the home page gives 404.

- "Similar cards" isn't implemented yet? There's nothing under the heading. Would be a cool feature though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Beal
France
Orléans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain_Frisk wrote:

* Better filters. When it's time to pick my agendas, I want to be able to filter for all agendas in my faction + neutral quickly.
* Better UI for speedy deck creation - see how easy it is to do the following in meteor land: Type a # in the card # box - it auto tabs over to the card name. Type in the name to quick select the card. when you hit enter, it jumps back to the card # box. When you're speed entering a bunch of cards you know, this is very very nice.

Now, if you want to beat meteor, in addition to the above, what I'd really like is a deck manager. I want to tell you how many of which sets I have, and then see how many decks I can put together without swapping cards. Bonus points if I can specify decks that are already built, and then design extra decks with the remaining cards that I have in my collection.

Thanks I will check this.

Kiv6 wrote:
Hey, here's a few notes. I'm using Chrome 29 on Windows 7.

Woah, that a lots of notes thanks, I knew some of the bugs that you reported, and I discover the others, I will try to correct them quikly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Goodwin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain_Frisk wrote:
OddCrow19 wrote:

It didn't look good enough for me to replace meteor right now, but man it looks very nice - especially the identity selection interface!

This.

except for the part of it not replacing meteor. In my opinion, it has replaced all the other deck builders out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin White
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the general look of the interface. Text boxes aren't so great for those of us who use tablets to do all of our web browsing these days, but I'm sure it works fine on real computers (Though our work computers run such an ancient version of IE that I got a lot of error messages. I wouldn't bother trying to fix them, old IE is just too much of a disaster to try and appease).

I too would like a deckbuilder to not show me agendas I can't legally include in a deck by default. Though at the moment it's no hassle to ignore them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lysander
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Good lord, and I'm rather hard to impress. Someone tip this man some GeekGold.

One thing I like to see are statistics. What the various ice strengths and rez costs are, number of each type, percent breakdown, etc. Even cooler would be if it shows some of that (in a very well-organized format) in forum code so that when decks are shared, it's easier to analyze. This would also help you tremendously: the more people that share with your service, the more advertising you'd get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.