United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'm beginning to look desperate with my inquires blush

Anyways, I'd love to meet up with some CoC players at BGG Con. Anyone interested in playing? Perhaps a mini-tournament?

Cheers,

Shawn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
United States
Boston
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Come to Essen instead!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! Next year I'll do Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Reed
United States
Tyler
Texas
flag msg tools
I'll be there, and I want to play some LCG tourneys, including CoC. The netrunner thread is a little more mature, but it seems that it is going to be a do it yourself event if we are going to have an event we are going to do it ourselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps if we get enough interest in this thread we can semi-formalize something. It may be a stretch, but maybe someone can contact FFG about getting one of the game night packs. I don't mind fronting the lion's share of that cost so long as we have enough interest to make it meaningful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I could, but I only get one out-of-town con per year and it's Gencon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Reed
United States
Tyler
Texas
flag msg tools
If you look at the netrunner discussion of this same issue, it looks like the events are going to be attendee initiated. I've already contacted FFG about official LCG support, and, if they can't, I've talked to my FLGS about providing game night kits (the assistant manager is going). Also, take a look at our guest of honor. I'll consolidate the discussions when I get some further feedback from interested parties. I think the open gaming concept at BGG con lends itself to league style LCG play instead of scheduled tournaments (Plus tournament scoring for most of the LCGs is crazy bad).

Edited: Feed to from

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not going to BGG Con, but I fully support what y'all are doing. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Reed
United States
Tyler
Texas
flag msg tools
So I've finished up my idea to run some CoC games at BGGCON. I'm running an LCG league. League style play meshes well with BGGCON and hopefully gets more games played. I started a thread about it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.