Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Friday I was able to get a copy of Robinson Crusoe in the Vancouver (Canada) local store, however, when I opened the box I found out it was missing Exploration Adventure (green) die.

So, I immediately emailed CSR @ Z-man to ask for the replacement. After a few days there was no response.

Customer Service

Also, from this forum I read that Sophie Gravel committed she was here to help to resolve any CSR issues, So I tried emailing Sophie Gravel however, no reply.

More interesting, this morning I have received the advertisement email from Z-Man saying "Pandemic: The Board Game – on iPad October 3rd!".

Well it was my first time contacting Z-Man CSR, instead of getting back to me regarding my request, they saved my email and tried to sell me the new item shake

I wish I will not make Z-Man be mad at me by posting this there, and will not send me the replacement die...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
When I need replacement parts for Clash of Cultures it was a week or so before a response. I had to contact them a second time before they responded at all. After they had responded they were very prompt with getting me the parts I needed.

I've heard about slow or almost non-existent service with the new Z-Man time and time again. It's a shame given the stellar history of it under the former owner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, got the response from Z-Man CSR.

They said that the replacement die was already sent...hopefully they are sending the correct one...

Will update here once receive it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the correct dice back on last Tue.....thx Z-Man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.