2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: torn in three rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh King
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i am torn between getting the star wars card game, duel of ages 2 and pathfinder's adventure card game. I love doa 1 but it hardly gets table time. I have lord of the rings card game and sold netrunner. I like lotr because i can play solo. netrunner cost too much to stay competitive. pathfinder seems pretty cool. I like rpg's and think my gaming group might jump on it. any advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bohm
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you are having a hard time getting DOA I on the table, DOA II won't be much easier (since it's relatively the same game, just with more polish).

However, it's by far the better game of the ones you've listed. Your RPGers are going to prefer Pathfinder RPG over the card game (Ick).

Personally I liked the Star Wars CCG but am as yet not as familiar with the new card game with the exception that I know it doesn't contain a lot of the elements that I liked about the CCG. In other words, there have to be better 2 player, non-ccg card based games to look for if that's what you're after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.